𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒.

❝I think you need a WEAKER GIRL, cause I'ma need a bad motherfucker like YOU. ❞

G O D D E S S
( PROLOGUE )

G O D D E S S( PROLOGUE )

▶▶▶▶

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS. As a matter of fact, we shouldn't be doing any of this at all. It's all wrong and you know it... Oh my gosh." The dark-haired woman begin explaining before a soft escaped her pure lips, tilting her head back as the man standing over top of her would place light kisses against her neck gently while squeezing both of his muscular arms with her hands.

"What do you mean by that, my love? It's not wrong, not at all darling. As a matter of fact, this right here feels about right and you know it." He explained before pulling away from her slowly to look into her hazel orbs. Only the bright moonlight was shiny through his bedroom as he ran his fingertips through her long black locks. "I know for a fact that I could do all of the things that Cena wished he could do to you. He can't give you things like I do. He can't touch you like I do. He can't kiss you like I do. He can't love you like I do. And he damn sure can't fuck you like I do." He growled lowly, biting down on her neck as she let out another soft moan. "When are you going to realize that you need a real man in your life? Not some little ass boy who cares about no one but himself."

Laying down against the firm mattress and looking into the handsome man chocolate brown orbs, the dark-haired woman would blush slightly as his muscular body frame climbed on top of her slowly before getting into position. But nervously, this wasn't right at all. She was in a relationship with the man of her dreams but in bed with someone else that was ruthless and aggressive. A person that she couldn't stand whatsoever.

"I don't think I can do this. I'm in love with John Cena... My boyfriend. Do you remember? This wasn't supposed to happen and you know it. I'm supposed to hate you right now but here I am..." The dark-haired woman mumbled before turning her head to the side while trying to avoid eye-contact with the man that was on top of her but the lone wolf wasn't gonna let his Goddess shut down that easily.

He turned the dark-haired woman head back to face him, kissing her deeply on the lips as she could feel a connection between the two of them. He pulled away slowly as their lips were close enough to touch again. "I'm just going to be straight with you, Nicole. The only question that should be asked between ourselves is if you can handle being with a real man like me? I don't get soft and I don't go easy like those previous guys you've been with. Especially, pretty prince known as John Cena. Like I said; I'm one of a kind."

There were a few moments of silent as the dark-haired woman was thinking about what he had just said to her. John Cena was indeed her long time boyfriend but he didn't give her all of the things that this mystery man was giving her right now. Yes, she hated him with a burning passion but for some reason she was affected by him too. Nicole would bite down on her lower lip, touching his face softly as she looked at him. "Do what you have to do..." Whispering before pulling him back into a deep and passionate kiss.