𝟬𝟯𝟱. epilogue.

EVERYTHING is YOURS

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE )

❝WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.❞

▶▶▶▶▶

ONE YEAR LATER

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN wrapped the blanket around her body, as she started walking on the sandy shores towards the beach area that were only a few feet away. Step by step, she felt the sand crumbling beneath her feet and in between her toes while the wind was blowing against her face slightly, making her long dark locks flow in different direction.

As Nicole started walking closer towards the clear blue water once she let both of her feet touch the wet surface, as the waves splashes against her ankles slightly. She would shut both of her eyes before taking a deep breath in and out slowly, while only hearing the sound of the ocean. This what it feels like to be on a private beach area at the Bahama Island?

Never in a million years, she thought she would be on vacation like the Bahamas out of all things. Usually, she's back at New York City helping her clients or dealing with her own personal issues but not anymore. Her and John repaired their relationship status by becoming close friends now.

They will always have love for each other, but not in that way of course. As for Mandy Rose? She was sentenced to jail for attempting murdering before being put into a damn asylum. She was never really heard from ever again. But during those few months after Baron's accident, Nicole never left his side one bit.

She's been helping him with his recovery from that unfaithful night by going to therapy sessions so he could heal better once again. They even worked out their differences between each other and started a brand new relationship. About a year ago, you'd probably think that she would still hate Baron Corbin guts until this day.

It was the way that he acted in public and dressed that made Nicole dislike him so much, but during that time she was judging him without even knowing him. After knowing him better than anyone else, she realized that Baron was really the one for her. Even though Baron and her twin sister, Brianna had a thing in the past, she knew that he was in love with her.

Nicole could never take those feelings away from him and that's for a fact. The dark-haired woman was in her thoughts until she felt someone's arms wrapping around her neck before kissing against it slightly.

She smiled slightly before turning around to see her boyfriend, Baron standing right in front of her with a grin plastered on his face. "Why didn't you stay in bed?" His deep voice says.

Nicole shrugged both of her shoulders innocently. "I just wanted to clear my mind. You know?"

"I'm surprised that you can still walk after what happened few hours ago" He chuckled slightly, referring to their last encouter.

Both of the dark-haired woman cheeks turned into a deep shade of red as she hit him playfully against the arm. "That's not funny, baby."

"You know that I'm only playing with you, love." Baron says before looking forward to the ocean as the waves were splashing around the surface.

It was 2am in the morning, as the two lovely couple were standing side by side on the beach here in the Bahamas. Of course, Baron finally found the perfect women to keep him locked down. She wasn't leaving his side, just like how he wasn't leaving hers.

Suddenly, the dark-haired woman watched him carefully before getting down on one knee right in front of her. Nicole's eyes widened as her boyfriend pulled a red box out of his back pocket to reveal a custom made diamond ring.

"B-Baron what's this?" She stumbled across her words.

Baron smiled at her slightly. "When I first saw you that day inside the office, I thought you were the biggest bitch in the world with your bad attitude. The more we talked during those sessions, the more I was craving for you. I know that it was wrong at the time for letting you cheat on your other behalf, but I didn't care at all. I wanted you to be my one and only, Nicole. I know the lies, the secrets and the tragic accident held us back from everything but nothing stopping us now. I love you Nicole Garica, will you please marry me?"

Nicole felt tears running down the side of face as she nodded her head. "Y-Yes, I will marry you, Baron Corbin!"

Baron smiled proudly, picking the dark-haired woman by the waist area before kissing her passionately on the lips. They both pulled away from each other slowly as he placed the ring onto Nicole's middle finger. Dreams do come true after all. Nicole finally got the man of her dreams once and for all.

END OF EPILOGUE;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Whew, ain't no crying in the club right now but unfortunately this is the ending of GODDESS. When I first started writing this book two years ago, it was supposed to be a three way relationship between Barbara Blank (Barbie or Kelly Kelly) + Dean Ambrose + Roman Reigns.

A sequel to HOLLYWOOD WHORES but I never stuck to it. I decided to change things up at the last minute and do some random pairings, which happens to be Nikki Bella and Baron Corbin since they were my favorites from Smackdown Live at the time. There were times when I wanted to give up on this book because no good ideas were popping up in my head when I was trying to figure out the next step.

Not to mention, I was dealing with school and some personal issues at home. But anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for reading the original/or edit version of GODDESS. I really appreciate it! It's been a crazy roller coaster with you guys. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/22/19.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒. ❪ 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚗 ❫ 🎉