𝟬𝟮𝟬. secrets.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER TWENTY )

❝NOW, LET'S PLAY SOME GAMES. SHALL WE?❞

▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN woke up the very next morning and looked around the entire bedroom as there were no sign of Baron anywhere but however, he did leave a sticky note on the nightstand saying that he was heading out to get some breakfast for the both of them and told her to stay put. She rolled the both of her eyes before getting out of the bed and putting on one of his shirt that she wore last night before everything went down.

Never in a million years, Nicole would've thought that she would give in to someone like Baron Corbin. Let alone, sleeping with one of her clients but things happen. It went from telling Baron about the death of her twin sister to them arguing at each other throats and now sleeping with each other for the first time but for some reason, last night was truly amazing.

It was the best thing she ever did in a very long ass time, but it still felt all wrong and why? Well let's just say that she cheated on her long time boyfriend and even though, John cheated on her twice she still forgave him. But what if the tables turned around and he doesn't forgive her? She'll lose him forever, of course.

Nicole still loves John with all of her heart but things between the two of them haven't been so great lately. On top of all that, she was starting to catch some sort of feelings for Baron as well. It was bond to happen at some point but she couldn't see herself being with him forever as he told her in the past that he doesn't do relationships. Forgetting about the situation in her head, Nicole decided to take a look around Baron's apartment since she never got the chance to do so.

But from the looks of it, Baron's apartment was absolutely gorgeous with the hardcore and creepy skulls material he decorated around the place. It was just beyond perfect, she had thought to herself. After looking around the entire place, the dark-haired woman came across a shiny black door with a golden handle on it.

Nicole was about to walk inside, but shook her head as she thought things through. That was crossing the line but then again? Baron broke into her apartment and her personal office at one point. So with that being said, it was a "win-win" for her. She wasted no time as she twisted the door handle before opening it up, walking inside the dark room while trying to feel the wall to find the light switch.

Once she had found the light switch and flicked it upwards, she stopped dead in her tracks as she scanned around the room for a brief moment until she realized what it was. Nicole couldn't believe what she was seeing as the entire walls were painted in bloody red with a extra bed and black leather couch along with ropes and chains.

No wonder why Baron said what he had said. It was all a game and she didn't like it one single bit. Who knew that he had another side to him? And of course, she didn't want to see at all. "Oh my gosh...." She whispered softly, while entering the room as she observed the place a little bit more.

Nicole shook her head softly, running her fingers through her long dark locks as she cursed underneath her breath. She needed to think quick and fast before things get out of hand between her and Baron. As a matter of fact, she was going to leave right now before he even comes back. She knew this was a mistake by getting into bed with him as she was so needy for his love and attention. Now, she gotta suffer the consequences.

Without thinking she turned around fast but only to stand face to face with Baron himself as she jumped slightly when she saw him standing by the door or more like blocking her path so she wouldn't be able to get through. Baron wasn't surprised by this at all as he wasn't smiling or mad, he was just looking into her dark chocolate brown eyes while smirking heavily.

Nicole couldn't stop shaking at all or move from the position that she was standing in. She was terrified and completely shocked about this secret room that she just discovered moments ago. "W.. What is this?" Nicole ask with a shaky voice. All she wanted to do was get away from him right now.

Baron just licked his lips before coming inside the room and locking the door, as he started grinning widely. "You have found my playroom. NOW, LET'S PLAY SOME GAMES. SHALL WE?"

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY;

× × × × × × × × × ×

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter twenty of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

+ EDITED BY; 12/8/18.