𝟬𝟭𝟰. confessions.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER FOURTEEN )

❝I THINK THAT I LOVE HER...❞

▶▶▶▶

COREY GRAVES WATCHED THE DARK-HAIRED BEAUTY walking out of the meeting room rather so quickly and without looking before closing the door shut behind as he turned around and looked over at his best friend who seems pretty stressed out. He raised an eyebrow in confusion before walking over to where his best friend was standing at before saying, "Do you want to explain to me why you're putting your flithy lips all around John Cena's girl?"

Baron rolled his eyes, walking away from his best friend as he sat down in a comfy chair and sighed deeply as he looked up at him for a brief moment. "I don't have to explain myself to you. As a matter of fact? I should beat your ass for ruining our moment together."

Corey chuckled at his best friend comment, walking over towards him as he pulled out a chair and sat down in front of him. "Well clearly, you do since you're doing business with this man and not to mention, going behind his back with his girlfriend. Which is such a low blow and you know it?"

Baron looked at him before scoffing. "In case you were wondering, my dear friend the answer is no. Johnny Boy doesn't know that I'm messing around with his girlfriend but guess what? I absolutely don't give a flying fuck and besides? He's been cheating on the poor woman for years now with his former assistant."

"Wait.... You mean to tell me that John's been cheating on that beautiful woman for months now?" Corey gave him a confused since he was somewhat interested in the story now. "But more importantly, how do you two even know each other?"

"Well let's just say that she is my therapist that Judge Angle assigned to me a few months back and she's also the one that I have ran into and thought that it was... Nevermind." Baron sighed. "Even though I've been a pain in the ass to her for weeks now, I started to take an interest in her. She different unlike most of the girls that I have messed around in the past."

"I can tell that you guys have an connection before I walked in on you guys, which I apologize for." Corey says, putting both of his hands up in surrender as he laughed slightly. "But I don't you should be messing around with her because number one, she's John Cena girl and someone that you're doing business with. Number two, she's in a serious committed relationship and number three? She is your therapist and she is here to help you, not fuck you. It's wrong and you know it."

"But do you see my face though, Corey? Clearly, it says that I don't give a fuck at all." He rolled his eyes. "You don't know nothing about Nicole and I relationship status. It's not wrong, if her scumbag of a boyfriend keeps on cheating on her and putting his side chick before her. Nicole is just so lost and clueless, due to the fact that she gave him a third chance."

"What do you mean by third chance?" Corey asked him.

Baron sighed before saying, "Nicole and John are high school sweethearts. They have been together for years now, she told me that he cheated on her in the past when the two of them are younger. I already knew that John was cheating on her because he is a major player around this city. So, I follow John and his side chick around for a while now until I have enough evidence before breaking into Nicole's apartment and placing it on the table. She went to his apartment to comfort him about the situation but found him in bed with another woman and the two of them had broken up. After a few weeks later, I stopped her at the coffee shop and she looked terrible. So, we talked things out but only to found out that she went back to that jackass. I comforted her about the pictures to the point where she got mad at me and then slapped me across the face before I took the opportunity to kiss her. And ever since then we both been attracted to each other, boom! Drop the mic."

Corey looked at his best friend speechless as he shook his head in disappointment. "I can't believe that you went out of your damn way and caused more damaged. After saying all of that, you basically put Nicole in a comfortable position now. Let Nicole come to her senses and figure things out on her own instead of you rushing things. I really hope that you aren't forcing her to do those things like the last on-"

"No, I haven't. So, you can please kindly shut the fuck up and don't speak about her!" Baron snapped loudly, banging his hand on the desk as Corey stared at his best friend in complete shock. The entire room was completely silent between the two best friends.

Corey knew Baron too well when he gets upset over something so simple but only this time, he was acting different when it came to the dark-haired woman. "You really have feelings for her, don't you?" He spoken after a long paused.

"Not just any feelings, man. I... I think that I'm in love with her..." Baron said quietly.

There was no denying the fact that he had feelings for Nicole Bella. It was written all over his face, the moment when he bumped into her in the streets of New York City or walked into her personal office and they started talking. Ever since that day, Baron wanted her so badly. It wasn't the way she walked, dressed or anything like that. He loved everything about her because she was a true goddess in his eyes.

Nicole was a independent women and didn't take crap from anybody but unfortunately, she's too hook on the one person that she thinks changed for the better which is none other than John Cena. Baron could never understood why Nicole want to be with someone like that. Is it because John had the looks and the money? He would never know.

"I thought you would never move on so quickly since you know who passed away few years ago." Corey says, looking over at his best friend with sympathy in his eyes.

Baron balled up his fists, looking down at the ground and shook his head. "Please... Let's not talk about her now."

"You know? Nicole reminds me of her so much. They shared the same look and all, but different personality. Is that why you wanted her in the first place?" Corey asked.

"No. That's not why I wanted Nicole because of that. I loved her too, Corey. I just couldn't save her in time.." Baron said quietly.

Baron remembers every detail on what happened about a few years ago when he found out about the car accident with the women of his dreams at the time.
Seeing her blood on his hand and her not breathing terrified him. Baron couldn't stop crying through the day and not. He remember saying that he would never fall in love again. But that's until Nicole came into his life.

"I just don't want to see you going down that same route again with another woman, Baron. I know you can't bring her back anymore, but I do know that she probably wants you to be happy. Alright, man?" Corey would say before hugging Baron tightly as he did the same thing in return. It was so hard confessing his feelings after all of those years and that's what Nicole wanted. She wanted to know everything about his past and he would give her that when the right time comes.

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN;

× × × × × × × × × ×

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter fourteen of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment! - BLISSGONEBAD.

+ EDITED BY: 11/6/18.