𝟬𝟬𝟰. first encounter.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER FOUR )

G O D D E S S( CHAPTER FOUR )

❝SO... WE MEET AGAIN?❞

▶▶▶▶

BARON CORBIN THANKED HIS PERSONAL LIMO DIVER before stepping out of the vehicle and into the cold breeze which happens to be mid October as he took a good look around the place for a few minutes but not long before sighing deeply, closing the door shut behind him as the limo drove far away from where he was standing right now.

Today's the day that he starts his one one one therapy session with none other than, Miss Nicole Bella due to Judge Kurt orders a few weeks back. Let's just say that he wasn't too pleased about the situation since he technically doesn't have an "anger issue" like most people have told him. Sure, he has a bad temper and get into fights from time to time but that doesn't make him a bad person. Right?

All he knows is that this therapy session will be a waste of time for him and for Miss Bella. He didn't need help. No scratch that, he didn't want help. He was known as the lone wolf for a pretty good reason, it have always been that way every since he was just a young boy. No one really cared about him expect for his long time best friend, Corey Graves.

He talked some since into the young man for weeks now, and Baron thought about it long and hard afterwards. That it will be the perfect opportunity to do better not only for himself, but for his company along the way. He didn't want him nor Corey to have a bad reputation all because of his bad behavior so that's why he was doing this thing and getting it over with.

But Baron of course couldn't stop thinking about the dark-haired beauty he so happen to ran into the other night. The two of them didn't pay attention to where they were going and he wanted to help the woman by picking up her belongings and apologize for bumping into her since he can be a little bit clumsy from time to time but once he hear her first, he knew something was wrong.

It was like he was seeing a ghost, his dark hidden past all over again when she smiled sweetly at him and offer to shake his hand. But it couldn't be his girl. This woman he ran into the other day, looked slightly different than the last time he saw her before.

Her hair was much longer, fuller and darker. Her breasts and lower behind were much larger than before. She had more curves in all of the right places and her feature were somewhat slightly different. The mystery woman woman was very beautiful, he thought but it wasn't his girl.

And the most stupid thing that he said in front of her was "Brianna... Is that you?" Which she responded back with a simple no and that her name was Nicole. He didn't know what to do or what to say during that day as he speeded off and never looked back.