𝟬𝟯𝟰. if i stay?

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR )

❝I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

❝I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.❞

▶▶▶▶▶

BARON'S CHOCOLATE BROWN EYES focused on the ceiling fan moving in circular motion repeatedly, as he closed both of his eyes slowly before taking a deep breath in and out. It felt like the world around him was falling apart piece by piece because in just twenty-four hours, everything happened in a blink of an eye.

He remember parking the car on the side of the highway along with several other police officers before searching for Nicole throughout the woods. They heard gun shots going off from a mile away until they went further into the woods and spotted an open cabin with John laying down on the ground in pain.

John explained the entire situation about the two ladies fighting not too long ago, which gave Baron the opportunity to make a run and search for Nicole. He spotted the dark-haired woman back on the highway until a speeding car was coming directly towards her, as he took the opportunity to push her out of the way and take the hit.

Luckily nothing really bad happened except for him having a broken arm and few bruises around his body. But other than that, he was completely fine but Baron only could image if it was Nicole's restless body instead of his.

If he wouldn't have put his body on the line, she would probably be in bad condition or dead for that matter. But at the end of the day, he was extremely grateful. He couldn't even image losing not only Brianna but Nicole too.

There was a soft knock against the door frame as the dark-haired woman came inside the room and looked at him straight in the eyes. Baron noticed that she had a few scratches and cuts against her perfect skin, her eyes were blood shot red from crying non stop, her long dark locks were all over the place and dress looked like it went through hell and back.

But somehow, Nicole still managed to look perfect even if she looked a hot mess right now. Before he could say anything, she rushed over and hugged him tightly as he returned the favor.

"I-I thought you were dead." Nicole whispered. Baron chuckled. "I'm not going anywhere, Nicole. You know that right?"

The dark-haired woman pulled away slowly, while she started crying again. "Y-You walked away from me and then, you save me from getting hit... Why?"

Baron sighed before grabbing her hand. "Because that's what love do to you. It makes you do crazy things."

"But you could've die!" She choked.

"But I'm still alive, Nicole. I was never leaving you." He says.

"I never even accepted John's proposal. We both had a long conversation about cheating on one another, which he completely understand. He didn't know Mandy was that crazy, but she got what she deserve. John and I are done with each other. I realized that I want to be with you." Nicole says as Baron looked at her for a moment before laughing slightly, which she raised an eyebrow at him. "What's so funny?"

"I thought you would have never say those words in a million years. You're finally letting him go, huh?" Baron asked.

"Yes, I haven't realize that all this time you made me feel completely different than any other men that I dated in the past. If I stay, I will never leave your side. I wanna make things right." Nicole explained.

Baron grinned slightly. "And if I stay, I managed to cherish you and treat you with respect. No more lies between us, Nicole."

Nicole leaned forward and kissed his lips gently. "I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK. I LOVE YOU, BARON CORBIN."

"And I love you too, Nicole Bella." He smiled at her.

The dark-haired woman climbed in the hospital bed, not trying to hurt his bad arm as they were holding each other tightly. Baron smiled as he looked down to see her sleeping peacefully. After going through all of the fighting, he finally got the girl of his dream.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter thirty-four of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/22/19.