𝟬𝟬𝟱. special delivery.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER FIVE )

❝SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR NICOLE BELLA

❝SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR NICOLE BELLA.❞

▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN fell backwards against the hardwood floors dramatically, breathing heavily as she groaned in pain from today's workout session she did moments ago with her best friend CJ. "Gosh... My back is freaking killing me right now. Remind me not to take anymore yoga classes with you ever again. Got it?"

As you can see, Nicole along with her best friend CJ decided to spend some quality time together and to take a fitness class here in downtown New York City that involves all kinds of activities such as yoga for an example. Which she hated the most because it was never really her thing, it was always her twin sister Brianna who liked these types of stuff going up.

But the owner of the fitness company and also their instructor for the day, Trish Stratus gave them all of the inside tip on how to release a lot of stress when it came to doing a bunch of yoga poses. Which it did on Nicole's part, it helped her out a lot due to the fact that she's been under a lot of pressure these past few days now. From lashing out on her boyfriend John Cena about marriage and having children to her new client Baron Corbin not only being disrespectful but very flirtatious at the same time which is old for the dark-haired woman.

Her best friend, CJ couldn't help but laugh at the dark-haired woman who was laying out on the floor as she grabbed her water bottle from the nearby stand in the studio. "But you have to reach for the stars in order to get to the moon, you know?"

"Whatever you say, inspirational CJ. Now, sit your ass down and hand over a water bottle please?" Nicole rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly at the blonde woman but not long before CJ threw the water bottle at her in which she missed as it started rolling across the room. "Hey! That wasn't very nice now."

"Oops? My bad." CJ smirked, sitting down on the floor indian style while taking a sip of her water bottle as the dark-haired woman glared at her. "Aww... Now, that tastes so good."

"Bitch." Nicole mumbled underneath her breath as she stood up to grab her water bottle from across the room, sitting right back down on the floor indian style.

"I heard that you bitch." CJ rolled both of her eyes. "But let's move on to bigger and better things like the Baron Corbin for an example. What happened with the hottie the other day? I saw him leaving with a smirk on his face. What's that all about now, huh?"

Nicole raised an eyebrow at the blonde-haired woman before bursting out laughing. "Number one, never call one of my clients 'hottie' ever again. Especially, Baron Corbin out of all people and number two? We didn't even get through the first session without him bitching or moaning about leaving the place every five minutes now. He's such an asshole and usually, I don't talk about my clients that way but whew chile..."