𝟬𝟮𝟭. pain and pleasure.

❝Don't play with a BOSS, girl take it OFF. Take it for a real ONE, you get it ALL.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE )

❝I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. I PROMISE.❞

▶▶▶▶

WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A THERAPIST FOR MANY YEARS NOW, you have to know what's going through the mind of your clients inside and out. Rather if they didn't want to open up or whatnot but in this case? No one can't get through the mind of Baron Corbin due to the fact that he wasn't an easy person to talk to as he kept to himself and not to mention, he wasn't the nicest person to deal with any shape or form.

The dark-haired woman thought it was already a huge mistake by sleeping with this man, but after discovering his little play room she didn't know what to say. She was beyond speechless at this point as Nicole was trying to understand what was happening, but she was lost in her thought or better yet? Being blindfolded on the firm mattress naked once again with both arms tied behind her back tightly so she wouldn't be able to move.

"Now, Nicole. Let me ask you this. Why were you roaming around the apartment in the first place?" Baron asked her, running his fingertips against her soft skin as he watched the dark-haired beauty begin shivering from his touch.

Nicole didn't say anything nor she didn't know how to react to this situation. She was beyond scared at this point or better yet? A little bit turned on from this. She didn't know what came over her but as soon as she was about to say something, she felt a sharp pain against her ass which happens to be one of Baron's hand as he gave her another smack and another smack. "OW! WHAT THE HELL, BARON?!"

"It's called being on "punishment" and also something that John Cena can't never deliver." Baron would simply say before grabbing one of his special whip from the nightstand as he smacked it down against Nicole's bare ass as she screamed in pain. He loved the sound of her crying in pain and without thinking straight, he continued to used the whip all over again until both of her cheeks were suddenly turned red.

The dark-haired woman begin screaming loudly in pure pleasure as her bare ass was completely on fire right now from Baron using his bare hands and the whip. But for some odd reason she loved it as she have never been in these sort of position during sex before. It was all brand new. Is this her own 50 Shades of Grey version or something? She must've been dreaming but this was reality and she was facing the consequences.

Baron gripped her long dark locks, but not too tightly as he would kiss the side of her neck gently and backs up towards her ear lobe. "I won't ask you again. Why were you roaming around my apartment? I left you a note on the nightstand." Baron looked at her curiously, even though she couldn't see him.

"I... I.. " Nicole sigh deeply. "I don't know..."

"You don't know? Mhm.. Let's see if you can remember after this." Baron smirked before pulling down his skinny jeans along with his boxer briefs while stroking himself slowly. "Suck my dick, baby."

Nicole gasped. Looking up at him even though she couldn't see through the blindfold. "H.. How? I can't see through these blind folds and my hands are all tied up."

"I'll help you, sweetheart. Like this." Baron didn't hesitate to shove his hardened length inside the wetness of her mouth, moving back and for at a slow pace. Nicole moaned around his hardened member slightly, as she swirled her tongue all around it. "Fuck, Nicole..." Baron hissed slightly, gripping onto her long dark locks once again before speeding up his pace while hitting the back of her throat this time. He smirked at all the way, she was gasping for air. It was part of her punishment after all. "Fuck, I'm almost close, baby. You better swallow every single drop. Do you understand?"

Nicole nodded her head as she kept on sucking on his member non stop before Baron pulled out her mouth. She opened her mouth widely as his warm liquid came all over her face and such more. "Oh my gosh, Baron!" Nicole screamed loudly when he shoved himself inside her wet entrance and pounding away with each hard thrusts, digging his fingers into her hips. Baron smirked again and watched the way, his beautiful goddess was struggling to touch him but couldn't. Nicole moaned loudly in pleasure, biting down on the bed sheets as Baron thrusted into her roughly and hitting all the right places. She was going to explode at any moment. "Baron.. I need to cum now." Nicole said breathlessly.

Baron reached his hand underneath her, stroking the wetness of her clit in circle. Leaning foward and biting into her neck gently. "Cum for me, Nicole. Give me what daddy wants..." The dark-haired woman squeezed her eyes shut before coming all over his throbbing member.

Baron pulled out and flipped her on her back side before stroking himself all over Nicole's stomach as he removed the blind fold from her face. Nicole face was extremely red and she was breathing heavily. Baron looked into her dark chocolate brown eyes, kissing her passionately on the lips. "I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. I PROMISE."

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE;

× × × × × × × × × ×

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Another lame ass chapter with another lame ass sex scene, lmao. I promise that I'll do better next time but anyways, here's chapter twenty-one of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

+ EDITED BY; 12/9/18.