𝟬𝟬𝟳. the coffee shop.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER SEVEN )

G O D D E S S( CHAPTER SEVEN )

❝ARE YOU STALKING ME NOW?❞

▶▶▶▶

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A FEW WEEKS SINCE the dark-haired woman caught her ex-boyfriend, John Cena in bed with another woman, which happens to be one of his employees and personal assistant Mandy Rose. And to top all of that John along with her best friend, CJ had been blowing up her cell phone non-stop ever since the the incident took place. But of course she didn't bother answering their phone calls or texting them back because at this point? She was over everything.

All Nicole wanted to do is be left alone and in her own little world. It was breaking her heart to know that her long time boyfriend and not to mention soulmate cheated on her not once but twice. They have been together for many years now and she didn't understand why John would do this to her? Nicole have always been loyal and faithful to this man since the very beginning of their relationship.

She even waited on marriage and having children with this man but she guessed that wasn't enough. But the real question was for how long? Nicole would never understand until she gets some answers from him or better yet? Finding out who broke into her house and sent those photos to her. That's the reason why she's in this bad situation in the first place, it was because of this person starting unnecessary drama.

The dark-haired woman shook her head and sighed while eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream and watching some sad movie on the Lifetime channel until her doorbell started ringing repeatedly. But not long before she heard a familiar voice, which happens to be CJ that says "OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW, NIKKI!"

Nicole rolled the both of her eyes and throwing her head back while groaning loudly, long enough for her best friend to hear from the other side. "Go away, CJ!"

"I'm not going anywhere until you open this damn door right now!" CJ shouted from the other side but she didn't get a response as she rolled the both of her eyes and placed an hand on her hip. "Well fine then. You wanna play this little girl? I'll start banging on the door and wake up your entire neighbors." CJ says as she started banging her hand against Nicole's front door loudly.

Nicole groaned loudly once again as the banging on the door became louder and louder. She didn't want to see CJ or anyone else, she wanted to be left alone until she's ready. So, why couldn't her best friend understand that? But then again we are talking about CJ here, the girl is pretty reckless and of course she didn't want to wake up her neighbors. Nicole gave up by storming across the room, unlocking the door to reveal an anger CJ as she stormed into the house.

"I can't believe you!" CJ snapped. "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls or replying back to any of my text messages?!"