𝟬𝟭𝟭. dinner disaster.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER ELEVEN )

❝AND WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER!❞

▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN have not said one single word since Baron arrived to the restaurant moments ago and started to discussing about business related things with her boyfriend. She was beyond shocked that it was him that John was referring to all this time, she felt completely dumbfounded when he walked through those doors with a smirk plastered across his face as he stared her down with pure lust.

She should've known that John and Baron somehow knew each other from the business industry since both of their companies where very popular here in New York City. It all made sense to her and she wished that she asked her boyfriend, John who was attending dinner with them tonight a lot sooner. She couldn't enjoyed her time at home but unfortunately, she was stuck dealing with this mess.

Her and Baron haven't really spoken to each other since the other night back at her office where one minute, they were going at each other's throats then the next having a heated session. Ever since that day, Nicole been ignoring all of his phone calls and text messages but Baron was a lot smarter than she thought.

Nicole was focusing down at her meal for now while pouring herself some glass of red wine and drinking it down at every chance she gets. Not only that, but Baron was sitting directly next to her which she wasn't too pleased about it. She also noticed that Baron would glance at her every now and then when John wasn't really paying attention to what's going on. He was too focus on closing this deal with Baron for whatever reason that may be.

She wished that these two fools wrapped things up and get this dinner over with. As John continue rambling about whatever, the dark-haired woman felt a pair of hand being placed against her upper thighs. She raised an eyebrow to see that John hands was completely on the table, which confused her even more now. Then she took a moment to realize that it was most definitely Baron's hand as he started to rub up and down against her thighs slowly.

It gave her a complete chill due to the fact that his hands was so darn cold and it felt kind of good. But looking up for a quick second, she saw that he was smirking at her while continuing doing what he was doing for a few more minutes. Nicole rolled her eyes as she smacked his hand away quickly from underneath the table so John wouldn't noticed but that wasn't enough for Baron himself. He wanted her right there and right now.

"Well that's great, John!" Nicole quickly says since she didn't know what the hell he was talking about but she wanted to start up a conversation so he wouldn't get too curious to see what was going on between her and Baron at the moment.