𝟬𝟮𝟲. fuckin' with a goddess.

❝Fuckin' with a GODDESS, you get a little bit COLDER.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX )

❝IT'S HARD TO BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN WHAT YOU EXPECTED TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE ❞

▶▶▶▶▶

"WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE PICTURES OF YOU AND BRIANNA TOGETHER?!" The dark-haired woman shouted at him loudly, as she threw a few pictures in his face before they landed on the ground by his feet.

Nicole was beyond shocked by the situation that was happening right now but more importantly she was angry, hurt and confused all at the same time. Baron knew who Brianna was this entire time and didn't bother to tell her not once. What Corey had said to her that day inside the mall about staying away from Baron for her own good, and learning about his past wasn't just enough for her.

Nicole needed more information, because she didn't trust him just yet. After their several encounter with each other last night, Nicole quietly left the bedroom without waking Baron up and searched his entire apartment until she found his private office. She searched the entire office room and didn't find anything at first.

She was becoming very frustrated until she backed up against the bookshelves, and knocking over one specific book as she quickly grabbed it from the floor. Her eyes widened when the front title said "BRIE." Looking through each pages where she found documents and picture of them together a few years back.

They weren't just any normal photos between the two of them as they were kissing one another and in different positions that you couldn't even imagine. Nicole felt sick to her stomach just by looking at them. She was angry, confused and heartbroken at this point because around that time, she was still married to her long-time boyfriend Bryan Danielson.

But things between the two of them became kinda rocky, which forced them to separate from one another. At that time, Brianna was pregnant with his child before the car accident. Now, back to reality, Nicole and Baron were only a few feet apart as she didn't dare to look into his eyes.

Baron just stood their quietly, while holding the side of his cheeks that the dark-haired woman slapped him at harshly. He knew that eventually, the truth will come out and he was facing a bad reality. "It's hard to explain..." He said softly.

Nicole laughed slightly. "It's hard to explain? Hard to explain that the man I'm having a affair with for months now has been lying directly in my face and kept some secrets from me about his horrible past? Running away from your abusive childhood home and changing your name because you didn't want to be Thomas Pestock anymore? Not opening up to me during thearpy session and not to mention, fucking my dead sister behind my back!"

"Don't talk about Brianna that way!" He shouted back, which made Nicole back away against the wall. Baron never raised his voice at her before, but she wasn't going to punk out. Not this time.

"I can talk about my sister how I want to talk about her, Baron. Who's gonna stop me? No fucking body." Nicole snapped. "Brianna is fucking dead and gone for good. Her life ended because of my stupid mistakes by getting drunk that night knowing she was pregnant at that time. You were right there in the living room, when I was pouring my heart out about the situation and not once, you didn't say anything. ANYTHING, Baron! You knew her and you fucked her. Why?!"

"Goddamn it, Nicole. She was my first lover and my first soulmate!" Baron says desperately to the point where she saw tears falling down his cheeks. "Brianna was having an affair with me a few years ago before she passed away. She wasn't in love with Bryan anymore, she was in love with me."

"I don't understand none of this to be quite honest. We're sister, and sister tells each other everything. How come she never told me about this affair?" Then something clicked in her head immediately, as she looked up at him with wide eyes. "Bryan was never the father of that child.... It was you the entire time and it was you that night who pulled me out of the car. Didn't you?!"

Baron didn't say anything, but closes his eyes and took a long deep breathe. Instead, he walked around the opposite side of the room and grabbed a shoe box from the closet before pulling out an envelope.

Nicole looked at him and then at the envelope confused while Baron placed it right in front of her, as she looked at the old thing. "What's this?" She asked.

"Before Brianna passed away in that tragic car accident, she wrote a note about her life was falling apart. She didn't know how to tell you, her husband or the entire family about us because she was scared and confused just like how you are right now. The same night she picked you up from the party was the same night we were planning on running away together. I hope you understand." Baron explained looking into her chocolate brown orbs. "I'm just a fuck up person who doesn't deserve to be loved. Just go home and read the entire note carefully. I'm so sorry for hurting you and her emotionally. I love you, Nicole no matter what if you choose to cut me out of your life or whatnot. Just please say something to me?"

The dark-haired woman didn't say anything, but stared right back at him before grabbed the envelope from the coffee table and walked towards the door. Stopped in her track, as she turned around to look at him one last time. "IT'S HARD TO BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN WHAT YOU EXPECTED TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE."

Baron watched her walked out those days, as he became extremely frustrated and angry before throwing things around the room. Watching the love of his life walking out the door.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter twenty-six of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/19/19.