𝟬𝟬𝟴. a good explanation.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER EIGHT )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER EIGHT )

❝I STILL LOVE YOU TOO.❞

▶▶▶▶

AFTER THE ARGUMENT SHE had with Baron Corbin this morning over at the downtown coffee shop, the dark-haired woman decided that it was best to get away from the scene and drive around the city until she didn't feel like it anymore. She was trying to clear her mind from everything that happened to her throughout the past few weeks now.

Like for an example; after nightmares about her twin sister death to ending her relationship with her long time ex-boyfriend after being cheated on to having a huge fight with her one and only best friend to taking her anger out on one of her newest clients to the point where he had decided to comfort her with the situation that's been happening lately and made her feel somewhat special

But the only thing about Nicole Bella was that she was beyond stubborn and didn't need help from anyone. She was an independent woman that have to make sacrifices throughout her entire life. She didn't understand why Baron was trying to help her though? Nicole was here to help him and not the other way around.

The whole situation with her long time ex-boyfriend, John Cena was really getting to her. She still couldn't get the image outside of her head where he cheated on her with his personal assistant, Mandy Rose. Of course she should be mad at him but for some odd reason, those feelings weren't going away anytime soon due to the fact that she was still in love with him. Nicole didn't know if she should go back to him or walk away for good?.

Nicole shook her head as she stepped out of the elevator door and started walking down the hallway towards her apartment door but as soon as she gotten a little bit closer, she saw someone standing near her doorway with flowers with in their hands. The person lifted their head up and looked in her direction with hurtful eyes of their own.

She knew exactly who that person was standing near her doorway, glaring directly into their soul as she balled both of her hands together while making a fist. Not thinking twice, she storming over to the person and she punched them directly in the face, screaming in pain while shaking her right hand off.

"What the hell was that for?" The person says while holding their jaw from the impact moments ago.

"You have a lot of nerves showing up at my apartment building unannounced. Didn't I say that you're dead to me?" Nicole gritted her teeth together, keeping her cool while trying not to throw another punch at the person. "What do you fucking want?" Nicole says, not even bothered by looking at her former ex-boyfriend John Cena before placing the key into the lock and twisting the door knob as the front door opens up.