𝟬𝟭𝟵. need your attention.

❝How I need your ATTENTION, but you're not someone that I can HOLD. I was lying to you, BABY. When I said my love grew COLD.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER NINETEEN )

❝I CAN'T PROMISE TO FIX ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS, BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU WON'T FACE THEM ALL ALONE

❝I CAN'T PROMISE TO FIX ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS, BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU WON'T FACE THEM ALL ALONE.❞

▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN looked into Baron's chocolate brown eyes with pure lust and determination as if she wanted him right there and right now but truth be told? She did indeed wanted him right there and right now as her wish was about to come true. Just thinking about all of this was such a good idea, but then again? Not so much, since she was still in a relationship with her current boyfriend, John Cena as we speak.

But after saying those three words "I want you too" Baron didn't hesitant nor was anytime before picking her up bridal style while rushing into his master bedroom, laying her gently down on the firm mattress as he was standing in front of her and viewing her from head to toe. She was absolutely the most gorgeous woman that he ever laid eyes on and he wasn't kidding since Nicole reminded of her so freaking much.

It was like he was seeing double or deja vu all over again but he couldn't think about her anymore as it was time to move on. It was time to focus on him and Nicole, it was something about Nicole that drove him insane. She was a very independent and demanding woman, but also she got a soft spot for others. It was probably why she stood by his side for the longest before she saw something in him or the fact that she got another man that's giving her all of the attention that she deserves.

Lost in his train of thoughts, Baron haven't realized that Nicole was stripped down to just her lingerie set. She was wearing a matching black lace set that showed off her outrageous curves and figure as if she came from posing with one of those fashion magazine covers. Nicole was absolutely addicted and it seems that he wouldn't be able to get enough of her for a very long time now.

Baron licked his lips very slowly before roaming his bare hands all around her dangerous curves smoothly, while looking down at the dark-haired beauty to see her facial expressions on her pretty little face. He wanted to take his precious little time with his beautiful goddess laying down in front of him and he didn't want to rush anything nor give her a quickie so everything can be done and over with.

No, that's not going to happen tonight because at this moment? It was all about her and also, a night to remember. He'll give her something that John Cena could never do as she'll wish that he was inside of her every single damn night until death do them apart. Baron kissed her exposed stomach softly before making his way down towards her lower area, as she shivered from his touch. "Do you like that princess?"