𝟬𝟭𝟮. no regrets.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWELVE )

❝NO ONE CAN BE BETTER THAN MANDY "FUCKING" ROSE

❝NO ONE CAN BE BETTER THAN MANDY "FUCKING" ROSE.❞

▶▶▶▶

"NOW, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU WERE FUCKING BARON CORBIN THIS ENTIRE TIME AND NOT TELL ME?!" The blonde-haired woman would say rather loudly as Nicole shushed her to be quiet before looking down at the desk and shaking her head slightly, running her finger tips through her long dark locks as she sighed deeply. It was just another regular day back at the office building with the two best friends. Not too long ago when the dark-haired woman arrived to the office building and walked straight into the lobby, she was being dragged down the hallway by CJ as the two of them headed into her office room with no explanation.

Nicole wanted to get straight to the part and tell her best friend everything and how it all went down between her and Baron Corbin himself. She couldn't keep this secret locked inside of her any much longer or she was going to explode. So, she decided to come clean and tell her best friend almost everything from start to finish. Last night during dinner, it became somewhat awkward between herself along with her boyfriend John and Baron.

As you can see, her boyfriend John was so clueless that he didn't know what was going on between her and Baron underneath the table as he was discussing personal business. Baron took the opportunity to finger her down while being in a public restaurant and also in front of boyfriend, which is risky and so not cool at all. But luckily, Nicole stopped the madness by heading into the ladies room and cool down but of course, Baron had to follow her and get inside of her head once more.

She had already felt guilty and disgusted with Baron's action while he continued to play these little mind games with her and not opening up about his own personal issue. Why couldn't he just get the big picture and that she doesn't want him? Oh, that's right. He was a selfish asshole who only cares about himself and no one else.

Nicole stood up from her desk before she started pacing back and forth in her office, rolling her eyes at her best friend comment that she made moments ago. "No, we didn't fuck and we never will. He just ate me out and finger me. Nothing more and nothing less."

CJ's eyes sparked, leaning forward as she grinned "Well in that case.... Tell me, Miss Bella? Was it good good?"

Nicole stopped dead in her tracks and glared at her. "Focus, CJ! I don't know what to do. I can't get this man out of my damn mind! Or better yet? I can't get him to open up about his own personal issue or just go away for that matter."

CJ sighed. She hates seeing her best friend in these type of situation and get upset over nothing. "Listen, honey. I don't know what to say and I'm pretty shocked by Baron's action as well because he's the type of person who doesn't give a shit about no one but himself but... That man also see something in you."