𝟬𝟭𝟲. hot and vulnerable.

❝Once upon a time, I was all ALONE. How do you like me NOW? Do I turn you ON? Now I got you DRUNK, HOT and VULNERABLE.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER SIXTEEN )

❝THEY DON'T CALL ME FEARLESS NIKKI FOR NO REASON NOW

❝THEY DON'T CALL ME FEARLESS NIKKI FOR NO REASON NOW.❞

▶▶▶▶

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I LET YOU CONVINCE ME TO COME TONIGHT!" The dark-haired woman yelled over the loud music as it was currently blasting throughout the entire building right now. She looked over towards best friend CJ as she was completely in her own little world while dancing against her husband, Rusev along with a couple of her other friends that she wasn't too familiar with.

Nicole looked around the place, trying to keep her focus on her best friend as everyone else who was surrounding by her kept on even bumping into her or better yet, trying to grind against her as she kept on pushing them away. A random person even made her spill her drink out of her hand, little by little as she groaned loudly and was beyond annoyed about the entire situation as we speak.

As of tonight, they attended some Halloween party that was currently located downtown here in New York City. It was called "Feel The Glow", which is an extremely popular nightclub and owned by one of CJ's other good friend named Trinity Fatu but everyone calls her Naomi for some odd reason. But of course, the nightclub was packed with so many people as they were even drinking, dancing, kissing, flirting with one another, having a good thing and whatever else you can think of. The neon colored light was flashing through the building along with a little bit of smoke as they were playing "Bartier Cardi" by Cardi B featuring 21 Savages in the background.

All Nicole wanted to do was stay home and watch a bunch of scary movies while eating her extra buttery popcorn since her boyfriend John was out of town for a couple of days and not only that but avoiding Baron as well for the time being until she figure things out between the two of them. But as of right now, she was kind of proud that the stepped out of her apartment to hang out with her best friend even though, CJ particular ditched her to hang out with other people.

But Nicole also felt extremely confident and not to mention, somewhat 'sexy' with the halloween costume choice that her best friend CJ had spent hours making for her. It was an inspired 'Wonder Woman' outlook but with a little twist. She was wearing a red sport bra that had the words "Stay Fearless" with gold ink written across the chest along with a dark blue shorts with white stars and a gold "W" logo against the upper waistband and tall gold wrestling boots. Her long dark locks was straighten to perfection as she was wearing a red hat and had on some dark make-up. Even though she wouldn't wear something like this out in public, but she was so proud of this entire look so far.