𝟬𝟯𝟮. on the mission.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO )

❝I LOST HER MAN...❞

▶▶▶▶▶

"ANOTHER ONE, PLEASE?" Baron slurred, putting the glass bottle on the table as the bartender sighed and grabbed him another drink before placing it right in front of him. Baron thanked the bartender before drinking for the third time in the row. Surprisingly, he wasn't drunk or anything just yet. Even though, he wanted to be since he walking away from the love of his life not too long ago.

It was better to walk away from Nicole instead of keeping her trapped. He gotten the messages loud and clear, she didn't have that same affect on him like she has for John out of all people. He should have seen it coming all along. It shows the fact that she didn't love him at all and it always been lust between the two of them. Not love. Which he clearly understands now.

After walking away from Nicole, he went down to his favorite drinking spot here in New York City. About two years ago, he became sober and clean to the point where he wasn't drink ever again. But it was all coming back to him thinking about his parents, Brianna, Nicole, the unborn baby and everything else around him.

The alcohol was his best friend through thick and thin. It made him forget about everything and the people he once love and cared about. He still has those feelings towards Nicole; it would never go away that easily.

Baron missed everything about her. He missed her gorgeous smile, her touch, her stunning walk, her bad attitude, the way she lays their breathless after hour of sex. It was just everything.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice that sounded very familiar, but the lone wolf just rolled the both of his eyes. "What do you think I'm doing? You see me drinking, dumbass." Baron says, while taking another sip of his drink.

Corey sighed before taking the drink out of his best friend hand, while sitting down next to him at that bar stool. "You said that you would never drink like this again."

"Well guess what? I lied. It's not like you care anyways." Baron hissed.

"I'm your best friend, Thomas. I'm going to care about you no matter what because after all we're brothers through thick and then. Plus, you look like shit right now." Corey says.

Baron stood there quietly, while looking at his best friend as his eyes started watered. "I LOST HER MAN..."

The tattooed man raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean you lost her?"

"I mean, the plan didn't work because at the end of the day I lost her. John proposed to her in front of everyone and I lost my shit by snapping not only at him but at Nicole as well." Baron sighed. "I told her it was best for me to walk away this time instead of chasing after her. So, I'm done with her this time."

"Don't say those things if you really don't mean it, Thomas. I know that you're not over her because I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice. That girl got you whipped just like how Brianna did." Corey explained. "You love her just like how she loves you."

"I don't know about that, Corey..." Baron would say quietly.

Corey looked at him curiously. "Did you at least let her explain her side of the story? Did she even except John's proposal before chasing after you because I doubt it."

Come to think about it, he never let Nicole explains if she accepted the engagement or not. So many things were running through Baron's mind right now. He was about to say something until his cell phone started ringing inside of his pocket.

Baron looked at the caller ID and it says Nicole. He quickly pressed the green button and placed the cell phone to his ear. "Nicole, look I d-"

"Baron..." He heard sniffed while crying.

Baron looked worried. "Nicole, what's wrong? Speak to me sweetheart, I'm right here."

"Y-You have to come save me." She says as the lone wolf looked confused. "What do you mean save you? What's going on, Niks?"

"I don't know where I'm at but it's the middle of no where surrounded by woods. M-Mandy had a gun and John, I just don't know." She started crying.

"Baby, please tell me where you are? I'm coming to get you right now?" Baron says while standing up and putting a few cash on the counter.

"It's just a bunch of woods. I don't know. Please, come get me Ba-" Before she could finished the sentence, he heard the other line clicked off.

"Nicole? Nicole?!" Baron half-yelled.

Corey stood up from the bar stool, while looking at his best friend concerned. "What's going on Baron?"

Baron growled. "That bitch, Mandy has her." He rushed out of the bar room with Corey yelled behind him. Baron couldn't lose Nicole just how he losted Brianna and the unborn baby a few years back. He needed to save the love of his life before it's too late.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter thirty-two of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/22/19.