𝟬𝟮𝟮. loyalty.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO )

❝I'M NOT KEEP GOING TO BE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECERT FOREVER

❝I'M NOT KEEP GOING TO BE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECERT FOREVER.❞

▶▶▶▶

ANOTHER DAY AND ALONG WITH three other another patients with serious problems that the dark-haired woman had to take care of today. Nicole was trying to focus on all of her clients but unfortunately, she was under so much pressure that she couldn't stop thinking about what happened between her and Baron.

Not only that she had sex with him multiple of times after their special encounter with one another. Well... She wouldn't called it special if she was blindfolded with both of her hands tie behind her back as he was fucking her senseless. Ever since then, they tried all sorts of things in Baron's little playroom.

Nicole didn't mean to walk around in someone else apartment without their permission and find something so secretive such as the playroom, but she wanted to learn more about Baron and why does he shut everyone else out besides her? She was wondering if she was the first woman to ever experience this or did Baron bring other girls along the way? So, many things were running through her mind.

After that pleasure experience with the lone wolf, Nicole have gotten dressed quickly the next morning and left his apartment without telling him anything. She's been avoiding him ever since the two of them had sex multiple times. Nicole didn't even bother answering his calls or text messages as Baron on the other hand didn't bother coming to her apartment to check up on her or come to her personal office for his own therapy session.

She thought it was best to keep their distance from each other and focus on her relationship with John. Speaking of her boyfriend John, she haven't spoken to him in a couple of days since his business trip to Los Angeles.

Nicole pulled her cell phone and decided to FaceTime him. After the ringer buzzed a few time, the other line came through but the background was pitch black. "John? Are you there?" Nicole asked him curiously.

She could hear a few shuffle and suddenly the lights came on in the background which looked like the hotel room. A few moments later, John face appeared on the screen. He looked nervous and sweaty. "Uh, Nicole. I didn't expect you or anything."

Nicole just laughed. "I'm just calling to check up on you. I miss you here in New York City. It kinda sucks without you."

John nodded his head. "Tell me about it. This business trip is KILLING me right now. I'm all sweaty and stuff, but I do miss my little dollface."

Nicole raised an eyebrow as she pulled the phone away from her ear as she was trying to figure out what he's sweaty from. "You're all sweaty from what?..."

John scratched the back of his head. "Just coming from the.. Gym. Yeah, but listen I gotta go, Nikki."

"But when will you come back though? We are supposed to be planning on what to wear at that Christmas Eve Party, you know ? That business organization for all of the business owners that's coming up soon, John." She started explaining to him. Every single year, the businesses come together and host a ballroom dancing meeting. Nicole was used to going since John was a business man but she was wondering if Baron will be there this year as well?

John crused quietly before looking back into the camera. "I totally forgotten about the ballroom meeting coming up soon. I'm supposed to be coming back home in two more days and we will get everything sorted out."

"You promise, John?" Nicole smiled.

John smiled back. "I promise."

Nicole looked confused when she saw a women's firgue, but couldn't see their face. The person definitely has blonde hair. "Baby, who's that in the background?"

John eyes widened when he looked back to see the person before standing up quickly. "Oh, that's just the maid coming to give me some towels. Look I gotta go, Nikki. I love you!"

"But John-" Before she could say anything else, the facetime call ended quickly. Nicole sighed before placing her head down on the desk.

All she wanted to do was spend some time with her man, but it's constantly work all the time. But why was he in a rush though? Is John hiding something from her again or not? She will never know.

▶️▶️▶️▶️

AFTER ENDING THE FACETIME VIDEO CHAT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND, John walked over towards the other side of the hotel room and grabbed the blonde-haired beauty arm forcefully. "What the hell are you doing? I told you to stay inside the bathroom after I'm finished talking."

"Guess what? I didn't. What are you going to do about it, John? Are you going to punish me, big daddy?" She smirked while rubbing both of her hands against his chest as she was giving him a seductive look. John just shook his head before letting her go and walked away from to the opposite side of their hotel room. "You're so unbelievable, Mandy."

John never invited the blonde-haired woman to this business trip in the first place. Mandy suddenly appeared by his hotel room and one thing led to another, which became their own private little vacation. He didn't mean to do these things behind his girlfriend back, but Mandy was so addicted. He couldn't get enough of her. Even though, she was such a stuck up bitch sometimes.

"Unbelievable?" Mandy scoffed. "No sweetie. I'm girlfriend material unlike bubble brains back at home. When are you going to get rid of her?"

"For the last time, Mandy. Nicole isn't going anywhere. I love her." He said with an eye roll.

Mandy rolled her eyes, crossing both of her arms together as she gave him a evil glare. "Here we go again with the same bullshit. How can you love her if you're fucking us both at the same time?! I want you and you want me. I'M NOT GOING TO KEEP BEING YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET FOREVER!"

"And you won't. It's just complicated right now. Let's enjoy these two days, while we can." John kissed her softly before heading inside the bathroom. Mandy just glared at him before kissing him back as well as the two of them went for another round for the time being.

John can be so damn stupid sometimes, but that's what she loved about him. Soon enough, she was going to get rid of that bitch Nicole Bella once and for all.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO;

× × × × × × × × × ×

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter twenty-two of "Goddess ". I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I do! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

+ EDITED BY; 12/9/18.