𝟬𝟭𝟯. a bittersweet moment.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER THIRTEEN )

❝IT'S ALL ABOUT TRUST!❞

▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN'S expensive louboutin high heels clicked on the marble floors when she stepped into Baron Corbin's office building as she took a good look around the place for a moment. It was perfectly cleaned and not to mention somewhat fancy as a lot of people were either walking back and forth or just chatting away about whatever it is. It was something that she would never thought of when it came to Baron because he had a dark vibe to him.

But then again, she was here for one reason and one reason only and that was to talk to him about what happened back at the restaurant the other night. She needed more information than what he have been giving her like for an example: "I want you or I need you" bull shit of a story. Ever since that forgetful night, Baron mostly been avoiding her phone calls, text messages and not showing up their one-on-one therapy sessions, which didn't bother her one single bit because he was basically wasting his own money.

Well in that case, Nicole decided to show up to his work place unannounced and she wanted to play a little game with him as well. She was wearing a black lace see through flower shirt with only a black bra that show off her large breasts along with some dark faded blue jeans. Her long dark locks were straighten as she put on some light make-up to make the final touch.

As she scanned the waiting room, Nicole noticed that some random guys were admiring her with pure lust as some of the other females in the building weren't impressed with the outcome; mostly they were probably talking bad about her while rolling their eyes at every chances but honestly? She didn't care what they think. All she was here for was one person and one person only and that's Baron, and she was about to give him a taste of his own medicine.

The dark-haired woman saw the sign that says, "Baron Corbin Office" down the hallway. She smirked to herself before started walking towards the main door as one of the front desk worker was calling out for her but she didn't listen.

"As you can see, ladies and gentlemen. We hav-" Before Baron could finished his sentence the main door opens up as he saw the dark-haired woman smirked and waved at him as she entered the room but more importantly what the hell she was doing here, he thought?

Baron wanted to scream at her for coming inside of his personal office without his permission, but at the same time he wanted to fuck her on the desk while she was dressed in the all black outfit from head to toe, she looked absolutely gorgeous. His personal assistant, Billie Kay came inside the room out of the breath as she looked over at her boss. "I tried stopping her, sir. But she wouldn't listen." Her thick australian accent came through.