𝟬𝟭𝟳. complicated.

G O D D D E S S
( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN )

❝I TOLD MYSELF THAT I WILL NEVER GET DRUNK AGAIN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TWIN SISTER

❝I TOLD MYSELF THAT I WILL NEVER GET DRUNK AGAIN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TWIN SISTER.❞

▶▶▶▶

THE VERY NEXT MORNING AS THE SUN STARTED RISING UP, the dark-haired woman started groaning slightly in her sleep, tossing and turning but not long before waking up with the biggest headache of them all. Turning her entire body to the side to get a little bit comfortable, Nicole eyes started flickering as she stood up from the bed and looked directly over at the small nightstand which happens to be two pain killers and a glass of water sitting on top of it.

Not wasting anytime, she quickly grabbed the two pain killers from the nightstand before popping them into her mouth and swallowing it without any hesitation as she picked up the glass of water as well before taking her time and drinking it very slowly. She needed the pain to go away as soon as possible since the bad headache was driving her crazy right now but hopefully, it was going to go away as soon as the time went by.

At this point in her life, Nicole was most definitely in pain right now and it wasn't physically, but emotionally. The only thing she can remember from last night was being forced to go to some Halloween Party with her best friend CJ to the point where she was getting extremely drunk, acting all crazy and while, and then eventually falling down hard on the ground until she completely blacked out for good.

Nicole didn't know what happened after that night and she sure as hell didn't want to think about the bad experience. If John was with her right here and right now, she wouldn't be hearing the end of it as she speaks. But then she suddenly stopped in her train of thoughts as she looked around the bedroom and noticed something wasn't right. This wasn't her bedroom at all.

It was definitely ten times bigger with some hardcore and fancy materials decorated all over the place. Did she ended up in bed with her celebrity dream crush such as Chris Evans or Skeet Ulrich, she thought? Nah, it couldn't be true but she wished she did right about now. Nicole shook her head as she removed the black heavy blanket sheets away from her body as she raised an eyebrow slightly.

What the hell happened to the costume that she was wearing to the Halloween Party last night? She only had on a black t-shirt that was extremely too big for her liking and not the costume that her best friend CJ made for her. Well speaking of CJ, where the hell was she at? It was too much for her and she couldn't think straight right about now. All she can think of is being kidnapped by some lunatic or much worse.

Nicole groaned out loudly, but not long before getting out of the bed and looked around the bedroom to find something useful in case someone was trying to do something else other than being friendly. It's bad enough that she was completely half-naked in bed at a stranger's house so what could possibly go wrong, you know? She needed to protect herself from the good and from the evil.