𝟬𝟮𝟱. crazy in love.

❝Your TOUCH'S got me lookin' so CRAZY right now.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE )

G O D D E S S( CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE )

❝I'M ALL YOURS...

▶▶▶▶▶

IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE the two of them headed straight upstairs to Baron's master bedroom and begin kissing one another non-stop. Of course, Nicole felt kinda guilty for continuing this relationship with Baron since she was still in a relationship with her longtime boyfriend but at this point? She really didn't care anymore.

She wanted Baron Corbin so badly as much as he wanted her. So, tonight she was going to give it her all. The dark-haired woman moved her lips over towards his neck, kissing and sucking on it slightly as she slowly started unzipping his pants. She glanced up at him with a smile on her face, pulling them down along with his boxer briefs.

"Nicole, are you sure... Oh my fucking gosh." Baron groaned in pleasure, as he looked down at her working him already. Nicole wrapped her mouth around his throbbing length as she begin sucking him at a slow pace before speeding up the process. Swirling her tongue all around and biting down gently, looking into his eyes innocently.

Baron would never except someone like Nicole to give him some serious head. Let alone, the best head game ever. What's John thinking cheating on this amazing woman? He clearly lost his damn mind. Baron threw his head back slightly, gripping her long dark locks and started thrusting inside her mouth roughly.

Nicole felt his length hitting the back of her throat as she moaning and choked a little bit trying to please him. At any moment, Baron was going to explode if she kept this up and he didn't want to end the night like. "Stop, baby girl."

Nicole sucked him a few more times, pulling away as she looked at him kinda disappointed. "D.. Did I do something wrong?" Baron smiled down at her while placing a hand on her bottom chin, kissing her deeply. "Not at all. That's probably the best head game I have ever received, but I just didn't want to end the night just like that."

He grabbed her so she can stand up on both two feet again before pushing her backwards on the bed gently, taking off his shirt in one scoop. Baron wanted Nicole to prove just how bad she had wanted him, and the tight grip she had on the back of his neck made it clear. It was bad. The heat radiating from her shorts was also a dead giveaway for her need of him.

Baron proceeded to kiss Nicole and brought his roaming hands into the mix. First, his hand trailed down her neck and then her shoulder; next thing she knew, Baron handling the globes adorned on her chest through her tank-top, earling a soft moan from the back of her throat. "You like that?" He smirked.