𝟬𝟬𝟯. trust issues.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THREE )

❝WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT I WANT TO MARRY YOU? I WANT TO START A FAMILY WITH YOU!❞

▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN opens up both of her eyes very slowly, blinking several times before sitting up straight and looking at her surroundings. She realized that she was laying down in a hospital bed with different type of machines hooked up to her restless body. As far as Nicole knows, everything was a complete blur.

She didn't understand what happened to her or why she was in this sudden condition but she was going to find out one way or another. She started pulling the IV core from out of her arms and then moves on to her nose, and lastly snatches the blue medical mask away from her face where she can finally somewhat breathe again.

Her feet hit the floor sending a chill through her body, it was freezing cold and not to mention her head was pounding like crazy since she had a major headache right about now but she didn't care at all. She needed to stay focus.

Nicole walked towards the hospital room door, placing a hand on the door knob before turning it open slightly and exited out of the room. She closed the door behind her shut tightly and looked around her surroundings. There were no one in sight. Not doctors, not nurses, not everyone in sight which is absolutely strange.