𝟬𝟯𝟭. goodbye.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE)

G O D D E S S( CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE)

❝GOODBYE, NICOLE.❞

▶▶▶▶▶

BARON CORBIN COULDN'T BARE to be standing in the same room with another man who clearly didn't know the meaning of the word love but yet, he wanted to proposed in front of everyone to make him seem like a good guy when clearly that wasn't the case. And of course, the love of his life was stupid enough to stand there with tears filled her eyes by listening to that bullshit speech.

It was clear to see that John didn't love her like he loves her. It was so obvious that it was all just a be fucking act and he knew it. She even knew it too but she was too speechless to even say anything. How could he be so stupid? He poured his heart out and stood by her side when she had no one to really turn to for some good advice.

He was the one who treated her like a Goddess and made her feel good about herself and showed her what love was is. Not John Fucking Cena. But of course, Baron should have known it was coming all along. He didn't have the good looks, the charming smile, built muscular or had all the money in the world like John Fucking Cena.

At the end of the day, he was Baron Corbin who looked different and acted differently. He'll always be known as the guy with a pretty fucked up childhood growing up and bad relationship problems. He could never catch a break.

But he knew that Nicole was the complicated and stubborn twin sister unlike Brianna. He didn't understand why he wasted his time on someone like her anyways, but that' because he was stupid in love.

You always don't win the pretty girls at the end, you stupid freak.

Baron stormed out of the building and into the gloomy night as he looked up at the sky for a moment and sighed deeply. It was completely dark and greyish with the clouds while pouring down raining. This is exactly how he felt like every single day.

"BARON!" A familiar voice kept calling from behind but he kept on walking through the crowd, ignoring the dark-haired woman until she grabbed a hold of his hand and spinned him around to face her.

"What the fuck do you want, Nicole?" Baron growled at her.

Nicole backed away from the sound of his voice, but she stood in her place as she looked into his brown eyes. Her dress, hair and makeup were completely ruined because of the rain but she didn't care at all. She wanted to make things right. "I wanted to talk about what happened back there." She spoken softly.

Baron rolled both of his eyes. "I'm pretty sure you got the message loud and clear back there. I've been trying for weeks and after weeks to make things right between the both of us but you kept on pushing me away with your stubbornness. I have never open up about my past to anyone besides Corey, but you were the first woman to do that." He says, while glaring at her. "Yes, I have fucked up big time by sleeping with Brianna, but it's not like we were together back then. I didn't even know you so you shouldn't be this upset with me. But when it comes to Mr. Hustle Loyalty and Respect you forgive him this easily."

The dark-haired woman shooked her head, trying to touch his face. "That's not true Baron..."

"Then what's the truth, Nicole?!" He snapped at her again, as everyone else around them were walking on by. "You've been with John for how many years now? All of those years, you've been begging about wanting to start a family or having children but he kept on pushing you away. Why? He doesn't love you. He cheated on you with that skank bitch, Mandy Rose but you still went back to him. All of sudden he proposed tonight and you probably accepted it."

"Baron you have to lis-" But Baron cuts her off. "I don't want to hear none of your excuses, Nicole. I'd try being there for you, but you keep on pushing me away and I understand why. I will never look or be like John Cena. After all I'm Baron Corbin with a fucked up life and known as a freak." He explained.

Baron watched tears falling down the side of her cheeks along with his. He hated seeing the person that he loves cry along with him crying as well. Who know this woman would have so much affect on him?

"T-That's not true, Baron. Please don't put yourself down like that. You have to understand me." Nicole sniffed, looking at him.

Baron smiled gently. "I understand you loud and clear, Nicole. That me and you will never work out. I'll save you all of the troubles by walking away this time. Goodbye, Nicole." He says before turning around and walking away through the crowd. Not turning back whatsoever.

The dark-haired woman stood in the middle of the sidewalk as she watched Baron's figure fading away through the crowd while more tears were rolling down the side of cheeks. She couldn't believe that he was the one walking away, but did she blame? Absolutely not.

Baron was right about every single thing that came out of his mouth. He was the one there for her through the ups and downs, but yet she was the one who pushed him away. Making it harder for her to forgive him while he confessed his love for her.

Truth be told, Nicole was scared of falling in love all over again with someone else who wasn't even her current boyfriend. For the past few years, she's been hills over for someone like John Cena. All she wanted in her life was to get married or have children with that man and she finally got one of those opportunities tonight.

Should she be happy about it? Yes, but unfortunately that wasn't even the case. John have cheated in the past and she forgave him so easily, but when it came to Baron she indeed pushed him away. It's not like they were together or married, she was just shocked at the fact that him and Brianna had an affair.

If Brianna was still here, she would have told her to follow her heart. She was trying to tell Baron that she didn't accept John's proposal because she was deeply in love with him. But of course, it was too late for all of that.

The dark-haired woman wiped her tears away, as she was about to walk away until she felt something pressed against the middle of her back once she stood in her place as the sound clicked loudly enough for her to hear. "Don't fucking move or you'll regret it. Let's take a walk somewhere, shall we?" Mandy voice cooed, while having a wicked grin plastered on her face.

Nicole nooded her head slowly, as they both walked through the crowd and into the crowd. She didn't know what was coming to her tonight.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter thirty-one of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/22/19.