𝟬𝟮𝟳. broken dreams.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN )

❝I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT

❝I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT.❞

▶▶▶▶▶

THE DARK-HAIRED WOMAN stared down at the simple white envelope that Baron gave to her last night carefully, while sitting down indian style on the firm mattress. It's only been a few hours since Baron broke down the news about him and her twin sister, Brianna having an affair a few years ago before the tragic car accident.

Not to mention, ending their own relationship with one another for good. She needed a break from him until she figure things out. She haven't read the note since coming home last night and crying in her bed all night long. Nicole was so hurt, so confused and so angry all at once.

Why would Baron lie to her this entire time? Thinking that she could be Brianna's replacement or something to benefit his needs? And the bad part about this entire situation is that the two of them had a child together. It was completely her fault that she ended her sister life along with their unborn child.

Nicole needed the reasons why, Brianna kept this affair from her along with the rest of the family. But there was only one way to find out. Nicole took a deep breath in and out before grabbing the envelope and tearing it apart as she looked at the single piece of paper. It was indeed, Brianna's handwriting which made everything worse.

DEAR NICOLE,

You're probably wondering why I'm writing on this old little thing, right? Well... That's because I didn't know how to come face to face towards my family member after explaining this situation. Especially towards my sister, Nicole and my husband, Bryan.

I tell them everything. But this time, I couldn't bring it upon myself to do so.
What you're about to hear is pretty outrageous. Some of you guys will be disappointed in me and the rest will probably called me a worthless whore. But guess? I don't care.

A few years ago, Bryan and I were high school sweethearts. He was the nerdy one, always does thing own time and get pushed around in the hallways by the school jocks. Bryan would probably never thought that in a million of years, I will be his one day.

Fast forward, and we're one happy couple. Well... Not so much. You all witnessed that my marriage with Bryan was falling apart and coming to an end soon. The feelings for him weren't there anymore back in highschool. So, one night after another argument I have decided to hit the bar downtown by myself, and had some drinks.

And no, I wasn't getting into "Brie Mode" or anything if that's what you were thinking. I paid the bartender some cash and left the building until some random man grabbed me, and threw me in the back of the alleyway.

He was kissing me roughly on the lips and ripping my clothes apart. I knew for a fact that I was about to get raped that horrible night. Until someone saved my life, and that man was Baron Corbin. He wasn't really famous until later on, but we'll get to that shortly.

You know how these goes when it comes to having an affair. We've been seeing each for quite some now and I was slowly falling in love with Baron Corbin. He was my escape and happiness from the outside world.

Yes, I was very miserable with my own life and people questioning me about how should I live in. Unlike some of you, Baron was there for me through the ups and downs. I was planning own to tell my family, end my marriage with Bryan and run away with my one true love to live one happy life.

But you wanna know what happened? I ended up getting pregnant. It wasn't a bad thing or anything, but I always wanted to be a mother and take care of my responsibility. Of course, the child growing inside my stomach wasn't Bryan. It was Baron.

I took a deep breathe and sat down with my one true love, telling him that I was pregnant with our child. You know what Baron did? Baron Corbin freaked out on me. It wasn't like Bryan tantrum or anything, but it was scary because I never have seen this side of Baron before.

Baron said he wasn't ready for any children because he's to build his own empire. And I should have known a guy like him was like the others. I thought we were going to be a one BIG HAPPY FUCKING FAMILY! So, that's why I took it upon myself and planned something that people wouldn't have expected. I wanted to end my life right then and there.

So, I knew that my lovely twin sister was going to a party one night and going to get drunk out of her man. So, I took one of the stop signs down and know sooner we were going to crash. And someone lifewas going to end there.

I'm not trying sound like worthless bitch. But I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for not telling anyone about this sooner than later. Especially, to you Nicole. I will always love you no matter what but it's time for me to move on and to live my own life.

SINCERELY, BRIANNA.

After finished reading the note, Nicole curled up into a ball as she started to cry all over again. She couldn't believe what she heard from her own sister mouth. She remembers Brianna and Bryan arguing with one another that night before she stormed out of the door and didn't bother picking up her cell phone.

Her sister went to some bar downtown and almost got raped that night until Baron Corbin saved her. Not only that but they started to see each other more often, having a baby and planning on running away. It all made perfect sense.

Nicole was so speechless and heartbroken. Her own twin sister planned this the entire time because of what Baron did. She knew now that Baron couldn't be trusted after all.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter twenty-seven of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/20/19.