𝟬𝟭𝟴. no holding back.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER EIGHTEEN )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER EIGHTEEN )

❝I WANT YOU TOO.❞

▶▶▶▶

IT WAS EXTREMELY QUIET IN BARON'S APARTMENT CONDO as the dark-haired woman was snuggled up against the lone wolf himself on the leather couch not saying anything to one another. Baron continued running his fingertips through her long brown locks while Nicole on the other hand playing with her necklace lock that her twin sister gave to her before she passed away.

Almost twenty minutes gone by since she decided to tell Baron the truth about what happened to her twin sister ten years ago. Normally, Nicole wouldn't tell anyone since this was a very touching situation. Hell, not even her boyfriend, John nor her best friend, CJ can get her through whenever she was thinking about Brianna but for some odd reason she had decided to open up to Baron Corbin out of all people.

But why? Here's the thing, she didn't know why but unlike her boyfriend John who always brushing the situation off or telling her to move on, Baron listened to every single word that came out of her mouth. Even though she was crying her eyes out while letting her cried on to his chest whenever it was necessary, he was there to comfort her no matter what.

It's been ten years since Brianna passed away due to the tragic car accident and it broken her heart into million pieces. Even though they didn't get along from time to time, they were the total package and unstoppable. Nothing could stop the twin magic when it came to the Bella Twins until that one tragic night happen. Until this very day, Nicole still blame herself about her sister death along with her unborn child.

If she wasn't so damn drunk that night and didn't start an argument with her, Brianna would probably still be alive today along with the baby that she was carrying inside her stomach. The dark-haired woman still thinks about holding her little niece or nephew in her arms tightly till this day. Just being an auntie or mother would've been her dream goals.

She didn't even know that her twin sister was pregnant as Brianna never told any of their family members or her husband, Bryan since the two of them were on a good break. She was going on three month and also she was good at hiding her stomach from everyone. Not only that but she was still trying to figure out why she wanted to ditch town and get away from everyone else?

Plus, what she was even going to say to her before the car crashed into the both of them? So, many things were running through her mind right now that she can't even cope. Nicole squeezed her eyes shut even more as more tears started falling down both side of her face, wiping them away with the box of tissues that Baron gave to her a few minutes ago.

Baron sigh, looking down at her. "I know it's hard for you to tell me all of this but I need you to stop crying, darling...."

"But I can't stop fucking crying, Baron. I didn't kill just one person but fucking two. If I wasn't so damn drunk that night, my sister will still be here until this very day. It's all my fault!" Nicole sniffed slightly, blowing her nose into the tissue.

"None of this is your fault. I know for a fact that Brianna doesn't want you to keep blaming yourself for this situation as well. Your sister wants you to be happy and move on." Baron explained to her.

The dark-haired woman sat up again, looking at the lone wolf like he was crazy or something. "You don't understand, Baron. We were closer than ever and we were unstoppable. I took her damn life away, not you! I took my damn niece or nephew away, not you!"

"Yelling at me won't make her come back, Nicole." Baron looked into her eyes, knowing that he regrets what just came out of his mouth. Nicole glared at him for a good moment before slapping him across the face. "You're a fucking asshole!"

Baron head turned to the side, holding his cheeks from the slight pain as he turned his head back towards her but she was already getting up from the couch. He watched the dark-haired woman grabbing her things, as he looked at her curiously. "Look Nicole, I'm sorry alright? And where are you going?"

"HOME!" Nicole screamed loudly, walking over towards the front door to open it but Baron pushed it back with one hand and locked it. "Move out of the way. I want to go home!"

"You're not going anywhere, Nicole. You're going to shut up and fucking listen to me." Baron glared. Nicole laughed bitterly. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Baron 'Fucking' Corbin, that's who I am. You love hitting and screaming at the only person who cares about you and listening to your problems unlike that cheating asshole who doesn't give a damn about you." Baron snapped at her.

"Well guess what? I'm dating that cheating asshole, not you so you can't stop dreaming about this little fantasy of us. Got it?" Nicole snapped back.

"How can it be a little fantasy when it's all real. Just admit that you want me more than I want you." Baron smirked, pushing her back against the door before giving her light kisses against her neck. "Admit it, Nicole."

The dark-haired woman didn't understand how the situation went from her twin sister to this. Nicole was trying not to start moaning to get his point proven, she was better than that. She wasn't about to play his games as she pushed him away before slapping the taste out of his mouth, but that wasn't stopping Baron at all. He was craving for more and more of his beautiful goddess.

"Say you fucking want me, Nicole." Baron whispered in her ear, moving his hand underneath the shirt before cupping her large breasts into his hands. Nicole closed her eyes and shooked her head. "I.. I.. I don't want to."

"Really? I'd bet Mr. Cena having a great time fucking that blonde bombshell in Los Angeles. Not thinking about you whatsoever." Baron smirked at her, he knew that he was being such an asshole but she was going to give in a matter of seconds.

The dark-haired woman tried pushing him away for the third time, but she was helpless in this situation when it came to the lone wolf. She hated Baron with a passion, but wanted him so badly. What was wrong with her? Her mind was telling her no, but her body was screaming yes for him. John wasn't cheating on her she kept saying over and over in her head. Nicole was about to do the opposite. "I.. I WANT YOU TOO." She would say quietly.

Baron grinned, kissing her passionately on the lips before pulling away. "You don't have to tell me twice."

END OF CHAPTER EIGHTEEN;

× × × × × × × × × ×

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter eighteen of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I do! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

+ EDITED BY; 12/8/18.