𝟬𝟯𝟯. a beautiful crime.

❝Take what you NEED, Say your GOODBYES. I gave you everything and it's a BEAUTIFUL CRIME.❞

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE )

❝PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.❞

▶▶▶▶▶

"NO, NO, NO....." The dark-haired woman whispered as she looked down at her cell phone went out completely. She cursed underneath her breath, knowing that she was fucked without any communication. How would she escape from the middle of nowhere?

Nicole was standing in the middle of the woods with a bunch of trees surrounding her along with creepy noise scattering away. It was completely pitched black outside with only the moonlight shining, but she could barely see at this point.

Her entire dress was completely soaked from the rain earlier, as she was covered in mug and dirt. Her makeup was smeared with fresh tears and her long dark locks were in a messy bun. Plus, she was walking barefoot since losing both of her heels back at the location where she escaped from.

After the long argument back at the event with her one true love, she'd watched Baron's entire body faded into the crowd. She didn't even want to be bothered afterwards, she was going to head home until that bitch Mandy had a gun pointed against her back.

All she can remember is the entire scene from step by step as she closed both of her eyes while taking a deep breath in and out because it was pretty ugly.

( FLASHBACK BEGINS )

"Wakey, wakey!" A woman's voice cooed from across the room, as the dark-haired woman started opening up her eyes slowly while looked around for a moment in panicked.

It looked like they were in a small cabinet surrounded by trees in the middle of nowhere. Nicole looked down to see that both of her wrists and ankles were tied up against the chair. Pretty much tightly.

A blonde-haired woman came out of the shadows with a wicked grin plastered on her face while wearing all black from head to toe. She was holding a sharp kitchen knife in her hand, walking step by step slowly towards her.

There were so many things running through her mind right now. Last time she standed face to face against Mandy Rose, it didn't end too well. A few months back, she found the blonde-haired woman on top of her boyfriend and that she beat the living the hell out of Mandy and John.

But John explained that he wasn't seeing Mandy anymore and fired her from being his personal assistant. So, why she was doing this?