𝟬𝟮𝟵. a rude awakening.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE )

G O D D E S S( CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE )

❝LET ME MAKE THINGS RIGHT.❞

▶▶▶▶▶

IT'S BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE the dark-haired woman decided to part ways from her former client and secret lover, Baron Corbin after finding out the truth about his past for quite some time now. Which includes, having an affair with her twin sister, Brianna who was carrying his baby and planning on running away together.

After reading the letter repeatedly with her sister voice stuck inside of her head, she started to cried her eyes out until there were no more tears left to cry. Without thinking things through, Nicole decided to rip the handwritten letter into tiny pieces and throw it into the fire as she watched it burn.

She couldn't take it upon herself to look at Baron face to face after everything that went down between the two of them. Quite frankly, she missed everything about Baron very deeply. His voice, his touch, his lips, his laugh, his looks, his sarcasm and the entire lists goes on and on.

There will be days and nights when she toss and turns in her sleep, just thinking about him and how things would have turned out if they weren't in this situation. Baron haven't been sending her voicemails, text messages or try calling her. She believe that he got the message loud and clear that she didn't want nothing to do with him anymore.

Even though, she wanted him to get down on both knees and beg for her forgiveness and apologize for what he had done to her. Nicole shook her head slightly before looking at the tall mirror that was standing right in front of her. She was wearing a red lace dress with black heels and her long brown hair slipped back into a low ponytail, as her makeup was done perfectly.

Tonight was the Christmas ballroom event, where all the top guys around New York City and other states come together and have a great time. She knew that her best friend, CJ and her husband, Rusev will be along with her boyfriend, John. Who just recently came back into town a few days ago.

The dark-haired woman missed him deeply, but he came home smelling like another women's scent. She didn't want to questioned whether or not he was sleeping around behind her back again but eventually, she let it slide once again after the two of them made love to each other that night.

It didn't feel right to her for some reason. John wasn't Baron whatsoever. She kinda felt bad thinking about him while having sex with him, there were also times where she almost called John by the wrong name. She needed to stop thinking about Baron once and for all. They were both done with each other and she needed to move on. She was completely happy with John right now.