𝟬𝟬𝟮. blast from the past.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWO )

G O D D E S S( CHAPTER TWO )

❝BRIANNA... IS THAT YOU?❞

▶▶▶▶

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF? I DON'T NEED THIS DAMN THERAPY SESSION!❞ The dark-haired man explained to his best friend who was sitting down on the opposite side of the kitchen counter table before grabbing the Jack Daniels from near by, as he twisted the top open and poured himself some into empty glass cup. "I'm completely fine without the bullshit, Graves. Like I'm being serious right now, I don't need professional help."

"I think you do need some professional help, my dear friend. Ever since we got back from the courtroom, all you've been doing was moaning and complaining non-stop." The tattooed man chuckled at his best friend who gave him a death stare, while drinking some of the Jack Daniel right in front of him. "You heard what Judge Angle had said earlier this morning, Baron. It was even therapy session or jail time, and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go to jail again. Now, do you?"

"Well Kurt Angle can go eat a bag of dicks because I ain't going nowhere. How about them apples." Baron hissed as he took one swift of drink and placed the glass cup back down on the counter, which of course left a slight crack on each side.

Corey sighed before pushing his drink to the side as he stared at his best friend. "I don't think you have much of a choice since you start therapy session Monday morning at 10AM on the dot. I love you and all, but you can't be fucking things up for us since we both run a business together now. You need to control your temper and I think this therapy session will help you out. Judge Angle even sending you to the best place here in New York City!"

Baron Corbin and Corey Graves have been the best of friends since the first grade. The two of the them grew up in the same neighborhood when Corey's parents decided to move out to Lenexa, Kansas. They lived a few blocks down from each other, we to the same school and always hanging out 24/7. They were known to be troublemakers around the town since all they do was get in trouble. But the difference between the two of them was that Corey had loving parents who care about him deeply, as Baron on the other hand not so much.

After saving up some money as the two best friends gotten older, they decided not to go to college because it wasn't for them as they moved to New York City at the age of eighteen and made their way up to the top of the mountain with their business over the past few years. Corey knows everything about him, as Baron knows the same thing. After all, they were close brothers and tell each other everything no matter what the outcome was.