𝟬𝟮𝟴. i love her.

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT )

❝I FUCKING LOVE HER!❞

▶▶▶▶▶

IT WAS AROUND ONE IN THE MORNING when Baron Corbin came strolling through the downtown night bar called "THE RIOTT CLUB" with a pissed look on his face. He didn't come here today to socialize or have a drink to get his mind situated. He needed to talk to someone very important.

As Baron looked around the entire bar room area, he stopped the tattooed man which happens to be Corey Graves talking to some random blond chick in the nearby corner. All Baron saw was a dangerous red target as he stormed over and grabbed his best friend roughly and slammed his against the wall.

The blonde-haired woman screamed loudly, as a few people looked over their direction but Baron wasn't really paying attention. All he was focusing on the guy that ran his goddamn mouth. Baron right hand connected to Corey's cheeks before throwing him to the ground roughly, getting on top while hitting him over and over again.

It took about five other random guys to pull him away from Corey wrecked face. Baron didn't bring to much damage to his face since, that was his best friend and all but he was so fucking angry at this point.

He knew that Corey had to do something with this situation and Nicole finding out. He was so angry and upset that their relationship ended because of the lies and cheating that he put Nicole through. It was difficult for him to be sleeping with his ex-girlfriend twin sister. Baron didn't just like Nicole. He was in love with Nicole, but now it was all over because of his stupid mistakes.

Baron turned around and pushed away the few guys that was holding him back. "Don't fucking touch me!" He screamed before pointing at Corey who was holding his jaw. "This is your fucking fault. Do you hear me?!"

Baron stormed out of the bar quickly, walking down the street angrily until Corey grabbed his shoulder and spinned him around. "How the fuck this is my fault, bro?! Nicole needed to know the truth sooner or later."

"But not this soon, Corey!" Baron shouted. "Nicole knows fucking everything about her sister and I having a relationship back then and now the baby. The love of my life fucking left me because of you!"

Corey sighed. "I'm sorry, man.."

Baron looked at him like he was crazy before laughing bitterly. "You're fucking sorry? Not only she broke my heart and left me for good, but she's going back to another man who treats her like complete shit and still continues to cheat! Because he's John "Fucking" Cena. The man that gets everything he wants."

"You know that's not true, Baron. Of course, you kept some secrets from her and she needed to know sooner but Nicole loves you. I'm so sorry for getting in between this situation but I'm willing to fix it. Let me help you." Corey tried explaining the situation to him.

Baron ran his fingertips through his long jet black hair before sighing deeply. "Fine, but you better fucking fix this or else. I FUCKING LOVE HER!" He truly loves Nicole with all his heart and he was going to get her back one way or another.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT;

AUTHOR NOTES;

+ Here's chapter twenty-eight of "Goddess". I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment. - BLISSGONEBAD.

EDITED BY;
+ 02/20/19.