𝟬𝟭𝟱. let the fun begin!

G O D D E S S
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN )

G O D D E S S ( CHAPTER FIFTEEN )

❝LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!❞

▶▶▶▶

IT'S ALMOST BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE, Nicole have seen or spoken to Baron Corbin after their little moment before getting caught right on the spot. He haven't bothered calling or texting her as well since she walked out of his office building and never looked back at him again. But it was a good thing because she needed to stay away from him for a while and get her mind right back on track.

There was no way that she could be attracted to a man like Baron Corbin but unfortunately, it was true and she was indeed started to have feelings for him. She didn't know it was just pure lust or whatever, but Baron made her feel some type of way that no other man had down before. Not even her long time boyfriend, John Cena gave her that sort of spark that the two of them once had.

And even though she a slight crush with Baron, her heart belonged to one man and one man only which of course is her boyfriend John. Now speaking of her boyfriend, John had about three suitcases sitting by the front door as he was texting away on his cell phone. She came by his apartment this morning because she wanted to spend some quality time and not think about Baron 24/7 but she was a little too late for that.

He was getting ready to head over to Los Angeles for about a few days due to the fact that it was a business meeting for his company. Which means that she'll be staying in New York City all alone without any sort of company that can give her all of the love and attention that she needed right now. The dark-haired woman pouted her lips as she wrapped both of her arms around his neck before saying, "Do you really have to go? Or better yet, leave me all alone here in New York?"

John chuckled as he looked over his shoulder and smiled at her. "You know that I don't want to leave you here all alone, but this meeting is very important."

"But it's going to be a few days without seeing that pretty little face of yours or you know? Some good as sex." Nicole groaned.

Removing her arms from around his neck, John spin the woman around and kissed her lips gently. "I promised that I'll be back as soon as possible to see my beautiful queen again. The makeup sex is worth the wait." He smirked at her.

Before she could say anything, Nicole noticed that his cell phone been buzzing non stop. She was trying to look at the name, but he snatched the phone away so quickly. Which made her raised an eyebrow at him. "Whoever you're texting, sure been blowing up your phone ever since I got here." Nicole would say as she looked at him.

John sighed before saying, "It's just the company, Nicole. That's all. Don't think that way."

"We've been distance from each other because of work, John. Maybe I could come to L-"