Chapter II

Check Out My New Book "Judge Me"

Jas P.O.V

"Jas What Wrong ? Your Ass Didn't Talk The Whole Time We Was On The Subway" Shayla Said Looking Through Her Phone & Chewing On Her Gum. We Was Now Walking To School. I Didnt Really Want To Tell Shayla That Trey Started To Text Me Again. She Going To Cut The Fuck Up. I Already Know She Going To.

"Nothing Girl , My Stomach Just Started To Hurt That All" I Lied. 

"Your Stomach Hurt? You Got Gas?" Shayla Asked Trying To Be Funny. She Always Got To Run Out. 

"Shut Up Girl You Know Damn Well I Don't Got Gas!" I Said Slapping Her Arm Playfully While She Still Laugh.

"Girl Look Who Walking Our Way" Shayla Said Pushing Me A Little. I Look Up It Was Trey. Shit He Was Smiling Like Everything Ok. Why Is He Following Me. I Thought I Told Him I Never Wanted To See Him Again Since I Broke Up With His Ass. I Roll My Eyes & Started To Walk Fast Pass Him.

"So Jas You Don't See Me Girl?  Trey Said Yelling At Me From Behind. 

"I Guess Not Nigga" Shayla Said Laughing , Throwing Her Two Fingers Up Doing The Peace Sign. 

"Man Bitch I Don't Remember My Ass Asking You!" Trey Said.

People Started To Look Own Way Shit Man. "Who You Calling A Bitch? You The One That A Bitch Ass Nigga For Putting Your Hands On Jas Like That. You Know What? I Been Waited My Round With Yo Ass!" Shayla Said Now Turning Around Yelling At Trey.

 I Had To Hold Her Back. I Didnt Want To See Her Get Hurt. "Shayla Chill Out Please" I Said Trying My Best To Hold Her Back. Damn She Strong.

"Little Girl I Guess You Don't Know Who You Talking To. Don't Fuck With Me" Trey Said Now Walking Closer To Us. "Jas Baby Why You Looking At Me Like That? Don't Act Shock Like  You Didn't Get My Text Saying I'ma Meet Up With You"

Shit Shayla Look At Me Quick. I Know She Mad At Me. I Remember She Told Me To Tell Her. If He Ever Try To Contact Me Tell Her. 

Man "Fuck You Trey ! Why You Even Following Me? I Told You I Never Wanted To See Yo Ass Ever Since We Broke Up. You Don't Know How To Keep Yo Hands To Your Self! I Was Dumb To Be In Love Back & To Stay With You ! Now Leave Me Alone Before I Call The Police On Yo Ass" I Said Yelling At Him While Still Holding Shayla Back. She Was Still Heated. I Didn't Want Her To Do Anything Dumb.

"Bitch Who You Talking To?" Trey Said Now Walking Even Closer To Me. My Body Started To Shake Now. Shit I Was Scared. My Nerves Are Bad When He Is Close To Me. I Still Be Thinking He Going To Hit Me. My Body Felt Like It Was Shutting Down. I Try To Back Up But I Couldn't. I Started Close My Eyes & Pray.

"She Said Leave Her Alone Bruh" A Deep Voice Said. I Open My Eyes To See A Person With A Black Hoodie Standing In Front Of Me Talking To Trey. I Look At Shayla & She Was Now Smiling. Why The Fuck Is She Smiling? Who Is This Person Talking To Trey. I Look At The Person In The Black Hoodie Again . Trying To Figure Out Who Is This Person.

 Shawn P.O.V

I Was Now Face To Face To This Bitch Ass Nigga. I Don't Why He Over Here Or Why He Bugging This Girl. But I Ain't Really Feeling Him Calling Her Out Her Name. "Oh Shit Look Who It Is. . . Shawn. How Your Fine Ass Mama Doing" Trey Said Now Smirking. He Trying To Get His Ass Beat Init?

 I Turn Back & Look At Ole Girl & Her Friend. Damn I Really Got To Find Out What Her Name Is. I Ignore Trey Sorry Ass & Ask Her If She Was Ok. "Yeah" She Said Weakly & Her Friend Said The Same. I Nodded My Head.

"Alright Trey Why Yo Bitch Ass On My Side" I Said Pulling Out My Caliber 9mm  & Pointed It Out Him. "Oh Shit Calm Down Bruh!  Im Just Here To Talk To My Baby Jas" Trey Said Putting His Hands In The Air. 

Who The Hell Is Jas? Is That Her Name. I Look Back Her Again & She Still Standing There Like She About To Shit Up On Her Self. I Shake My Head.

"Is This True" I Asked Turning My Head Back & Looking At Trey. If She Say No Ima Shoot This Nigga Right Here Right Now. Cause He Know His Places.

"Hell No" Her Friend Said Answering For Her. 

"Aye I Didnt Ask You" I Said To Her Friend. 

"Oh Shit My Bad Damn" She Said Rolling Her Eyes. 

"Now Hm Jas That Your Name Right?.  Is It Tru What He Saying . You His Girl" I Said Now Even Looking At Them . My Eyes Was Still On Trey. I Dont Want His Bitch Ass To Run.

"No Im Not His Girl" She Bust Out Saying All Loud & Shit. 

"Good " I Said Smiling. I Pulled The Trigger & Shot His Ass One Time In The Shoulder. 

"Oh Shit This Nigga Aint Playing Around" Her Friend Said. I Smiled Again When She Said That.

"Fuck Nigga You Shot Me Cause That Bitch Said No" He Said Now Falling On To The Ground , Holding On To His Shoulder. I Walk Up To Him & Started To Stomp On His Ass. 

"You Know One Thing I Hate For A Bitch Ass Nigga To Call A Girl Out Her Fucking Name" I Said Now Kicking Him In His Face. That Had Knock His Ass Up.

 "Clean Yourself Up" I Said Throwing A Napkin At Him. I Turn Around & Look At Jas & Her Friend. Her Friend Was Laughing & Jas Was Just Standing There In Shock. 

"Aye Yall Go Ahead & Go Where Yall Was Going" I Said Turning Back Around , Walking Over Trey Making My Way Back Home. I Need To Hurry Up & Get Home Before My Moms Late Man.

Jas P.O.V

When We Got To School. All Shayla Keep Talking About Is Shawn & How He So Real For Shooting Trey In His Shoulder. If I Didn't Know Better Ill Think That She Was Feeling A Nigga. But I Know She Was Not Cause Shayla Was Lesbian. Some Girl Dont Fw Her Like That Cause She Is But I Dont Really Care. I Know Her Since First Grade.

She Was Kinda A Tom Boy Back Then Too. I Remember She Told A Girl Off Cause The Girl Said She Didn't Want To Hang With Her Cause She Was Gay. She Snapped And Said "Just Cause I'm Gay Don't Mean I Want Your Ugly Ass You Make Me Want To Turn Straight." I Was Dying When That Happen. I Don't Care That My Nigga Forever. One Thing About Her She Don't Look Gay She Dress The Same As Even Other Girl.

"Jas Why You Aint Tell Me That Trey Had Text You Tho" Shayla Said Popping Out Of No Where With That Question. Shit I Thought She Had Forgot.

 "I Didn't Want You To Make A Big Deal Of It" I Said Now Looking Outside The Window In Class.

"Make A Big DEAL. It Is A Big Fucking Deal. That Nigga Used To Put His Hands On You. He Almost Beat You To Death ! You Don't Remember Me Finding You All Bloody In Your Living Room! I Dont Want You To Get Hurt Like That Again Jas. I Don't Want To Lose My Best Friend Man" She Said Grabbing Me To Look At Her. Shit I Hate When She Bring That Up. But She Is Right.

I Know She Care About Me But I Really Need To Stand Up For My Own Shit. "Im Sorry Shayla Man" I Said Hugging Her.

Shawn P.O.V

"Aye Mom I'm Back You Ready" I Said Yelling While I Get In The House. I Look Around & See That The House Was All Clean. About Fucking Time! I Made My Way To My Mom Room To See Her Putting On Her Earrings . 

"Yeah Shawn Man I'm Ready. What Take You So Long? I Know It Don't Take That Long To Walk Cj & Destiny To School" She Said Sucking Her Teeth, Walking Pass Me & Walking Into The Bathroom. Damn She Clean Her Self Up. She Look Like She Was Never Drunk. 

"I Had To Handling Business So Chill" I Said

"Handle Business My Ass! You Don't Have No Business You Already Got Kick Out Of School. Ha Business My Ass. What Type Get Kick Out School Already!" She Said Yelling From The Bathroom. "Man Whatever Ill Be In The Car , & Don't Take Long I Ain't Trying To Be Late" I Said Grabbing My Car Keys & Headed Back Out The House.

__________________________________________

Shawn Don't Play No Games Init? lol

Don't Forget To Vote & Comment :)