XKX

Alright I know Im late. But I had to study for exam

Jas P.O.V.

"Damn this feel good" I said relaxing laying down on my stomach while the lady massage my back.

"Hell yeah you aint never lying girl" Shayla said laughing

"Man Shayla this girl might just replace you" Kj said soon after making the masseuse face turn bright red.

"Why she got to replace me when she can just join in shit. I want a little snow bunny on the team" Shayla said sitting up looking at the both of them.

"CAN YALL STOP ALL THAT GAY SHIT. " I said out loud laughing

"Alright we will stop for now" Shayla said laughing.

I didnt get a chance to tell Shayla what happen with Shawn & his moma. I mean I need someone to talk about this. Oh yeah I need to tell her about the baby thing as well.

"Shayla I need to talk to you after this , alright " I said changing my tone in my voice to tell her its something big.

Her face drop alittle when she turn yto look at me. "Hm alright Jas" She said closing her eyes relaxing before it was time for us to leave.

A couple hours later. We was done with our little back massages. Kj had went to hang out with step sister (Carissa ). Shayla & I was outside at the pool. I was sitting up with my knees in my chest while Shayla lay down on the chair.

"So wassup homie?" Shayla said turning her head to look at me.

"Im having a baby Shayla"

"You having A WHAT? WITH WHO?"

"Lol stop trying to be funny you know with whoo. But I have to tell you something else "

"What?"

"You cant run your mouth not even to Kj" I said giving her a evil look.

"Ok im not"

"Shawn mom want Shawn to kill his daddy"

"WHAT! IS HE GOING TO DO IT?"

"He said he's not but to tell the truth Idk.. Shawn so crazy & jokey idk if he going to do it or not.. That why I need your help with something "

"ok wassup? You know I got your back "

"I need to tell his dad wassup before he really do it" I said getting up now. "Come on let go find his ass" I said running into the Hotel.

Shawn P.O.V

"Man im sorry for treating you so wrong , but that still dont get u to treat my old lady like that .. Still have respect her no matter what" I said letting go of him & about to head back in the room

"Yeah you right son I understand..  You grow up too well. Better then be" He said gripping on my shoulder,  laughing while I was walking back in the room.

"So you not going to kill him" My old lady voice came in. Making both of us stopping & look towards her in shock.

When the fuck she got in my damn room. Matter of fuck how she get in this bitch?

"What the fuck you talking about?" My old man said looking at the both of us looking lost.

"I came here to pay off Shawn to kill but I guess I have to it myself" She said now pulling the gun & pointing at him.

"Aye momz calm the fuck down. The fuck are you doing!" I yelled at. Throwing my hand up in the air.

"Boy shutup you was about to kill him yourself..  What he told you that pitty ass lie now you all daddy boy. Boy stfu & let me tell you something" She said gripping on the trigger.

"You daddy lie straight up in yo damn face! He aint got no fucking brother. He the one that rape me back in high school! I got pregnant with yo big ass head! He had black mail me with the pictures that he took when I was naked before he rape me!" She said bitting her lips trying not to cry.

"You know what this is too much for me" I said shaking my head. This is why i dont fuck with them. I dont who lying or who is tell the truth. I walk in the kitchen & got me some water.

"Shawn dont believe yo moma old crazy ass" My old man said shaking his head in disgust.

"Oh so im lying? Ok Ok " He said laughing then pulling the trigger & shooting him in his knee. Making him fall on the ground so damn slow.

I couldn't help but laughing.  I felt their eyes on me but I didnt care. Yall should of saw how his ass fall.

"Wtf you laughing for your damn moma just shot me & your ass just laughing SHIT" My old man said holding his knee,  cursing.

"Nigga aint my knee shit..." I said drinking the rest of my water & taking a seat.

"Alright tell me your story" I said looking at my old lady. "I mean since its story time.

-------------------------------------------

Another Update Will Be Coming This Week. Vote & Comment

Questions'

"Do you think Shawn dad is lying?"

"Should Shawn kill his dad"

"Should Jas get into this?"

"Matter of fact should Jas have this baby or not?"