Chapter IX

Shawn P.O.V

"Fuck" Jas screamed pulling on my hair. I had her pin on the wall & kissing her fast.On her leg was wrap around me to my back. The water was coming on me & her. I turn her around so her face was facing the wall. Shit im about to put it. She started to turn around to see what was going on. I push her head back foward. "Nah no peeking ma" I said laughing. I grab her wrist & put it in fast & hard. Her body jerk up on the wall.

She started to scream. I grab both of her arms & pull it back. While I fuck her. She started to moan & cry out. Damn the way she scramming out loud make you think she never had none before. I started to hear my phone going off. Shit. I stop what I was doing & hop out the shower to it.

I look to see who was calling it was Kash. Damn what he want he messing me up . I answer it.

"Yeah wassup "

"Yo I got something for you to do. Come to my place"

"Damn nigga im kinda doing something" I said looking into the see through shower at Jas who had her arm folded under her chest.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck get down here" He said hanging up on me.

Fuck Man. I went back to Jas. "I have to go something came up" I said helping her out the shower & giving her a towel. "Wait what ? What happen?" Jas said sounding worried. "Uh Kash want to me do something for him . Nothing major" I said grabing my towel & drying myself. I didn't really tell her about Kash & what he do. Shit what I do well now.

"Oh well are you coming back?" She asked following me. I turn & look back at her. "I ain't sure ma don't wait up on me" I said putting on my boxers & clothes. I started to make my way downstairs.

I grab my keys. Man Let I look to see what Jas was doing. I creep back upstairs & peep in the room.

She had her sleepin clothes on & was watching Tv in the bed. Shit at lest she ain't bugging about me fuckingg & leaving her here by her self but ain't like it's a one night stand shit. I only did it so she can stop fighting & complaining about everything.

When I got to Kash place it was still clean. I had a key to his place so I ain't even had to knock or shit. I walk in & went to is little office I swear when he start this business he think he the god father or some shit. I walk in the office & a nasty bitch was giving him head. This shit don't shock me at all.

I knock on the door. "Life must be good init?" I said loud so they can hear me. The girl started to stop sucking him off & ran out the room like she was in shock.

"Don't act like this shit new to you!" I yelled after her. I started to close the door & sit down. "Man why you mess that up" Kash said fixing himself & leading back in his chair.

"Nigga you mess me up too shit" I said mugging at this dumb ass. He sit up fast & look at me waiting for me to tell him.

"What you mean I mess you up too? You had a bitch tonight?" He asked laughing. This nigga always calling a female out her name.

"Nah Jas man" I said shaking my head.

"JAS! " He yelled almost falling out his chair. I just sit there shaking my head. I ain't really didn't want to tell his ass. I know what y'all thinking. Then why Df you told. Shit happens idk

"Yeah man Jas" I said look at him act all crazy over this. "Wait hold on Jas staying with you now? Hold up we talking about the same Jas? Nah the red bone one? Or whatever the fuck she mix with. The same one that stay in the same apartment ass you ? The one you call stuck up?" Kash said getting out his chair now.

"Yeah man" I said still keeping my cool I don't even know why he tripping over this. "Damn Bruh you got it good" Kash said sticking out his hand so I can dap him up but I didnt. He look at me for a while then went back to his chair. I ain't about to dap him up cause I had sex with Jas. Shit ain't right.

"So what you call me for?" I asked.

"I need you to handing this for me" Kash said throwing a package on the desk for me. I lean in & grab it. "What in it?" I said looking at it.

"Got to kill you if I tell you" He said laughing but giving me a serious look. "Alright man" I said getting up & grabbing the package. "I'll pay you after you come back" He said showing the bag of money for me.

After Kash tell me where I had to go. I put in my Gps & drive to where I got to go. It was already 1 pm I wanted to get this over with & get back to Jas.

I mean I ain't want to go back & finish what we was going. Only cause I ain't want her in that big house by herself. Shit.

When I got to the place I started to look around. This place dead af. It was like one of them crack head house. I grab my gun & put in my back & got out the car.

I made my way to the house & knock on the shit. I shoulda just kick it. "Who there!" A woman voice said through the door . "Yo fucking daddy open the damn door" I said back. I ain't got time to say my fucking name or to talk. I'm ready to get back.

The door open & a short Chinese lady with a blunt in her mouth stand there & look at me. "Ooo you the rude mf" She said sucking her teeth & walking back in the house . "Yeah yeah lady here your package " I said putting the package down & turning back to the door ready to get back in my car.

I here a gun click back & I turn around fast to see the chubby lady had my gun in her hand & pointing at me. "Ha you a dumb Mf" She said laughing in my face. "Now put your hand up " Fuck man !