VKOO Last Chapter ):

~ Jhene Aiko x Space Jam ~

November 2 , 2014

Jas P.O.V

"Today is the day baby! Wake upp!" Shawn said hitting me with a pillow on my head then jumping on the bed & started to tickle me.

You would think it was my birthday or something at the way he was acting right now. But today is a big day also. Today is my baby shower. Which mean tomorrow I will see my baby girl or boy. I just cant wait to see her/him.

"Shawn stop it! Im going to pee up." I said laughing to death while he keep tickling me. The sun from the window started to light up the room & hit my face. Shawn started to look at me & then stop tickling me. 

"Just stay like this. You're so beautiful Jas" He said putting his hand on my face & rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I look into his eyes & I can tell he meant what he said. He lean in & kiss me softly on my forehead. "I love you" He said putting his forehead on mine smiling as he rub on my stomach. 

"I love you too" I said putting my hand on his cheek kissing him again. I just want to stay here just like this. Shawn always keep a smile on my face & I can tell we are going to be together for along time. Ha might even grow old together.

"Ok good now go brush your dragon breath away. Almost burn my damn eyebrows away." He said fanning his face & backing away from me. & he just had to mess up the moment huh lol.

" Ughh move , cause you play too much!" I said pushing him out the way & slowly trying to push myself out the bed. I hate this bed. Since I got big it so hard for me to get out of it. I hate it but its the way of life when your carry a baby.

"Granny" He said watching me get out the bed. I turn around fast & throw a pillow straight at his face. He always make fun of me getting out the bed cause I don't let him help.me. Only cause I want to do this my self.

"Whatever. Ima get killa on you real quick." I said making a kissing sound with my lips calling him. Killa came running with his floppy ears to the sound & jump on the bed on to Shawn. Shawn was stuggling to get him off him.

"Man get your heavy ass off me!" Shawn said while Killa lick all over him. He did get big.

"Yeah that what you get . Now handle him while I got take a shower & get ready for today. We have alot of things to do Shawn." I said finally getting up & walking to the shower.

"Jas ! Jas! Don't you leave me ! Get this damn dog off me! JAS!" Shawn yelled out before I close the door on him.

I started to take off my clothes & look at myself at the tall mirror that was hanging on the bathroom door. I look at my stomach. I don't why but I think its so beautiful being pregnant. Having something that half of you & your partner inside of you. I started to laugh alittle & rub on my stomach. I'm so ready to be a mother.

After I took my shower & put my bath and body works on. I looked inside my closet looking for something to wear while I go out & get the food & the stuff ready. I didn't want to wear my wear my pink dress that I had for the party yet. The baby shower was starting at 7:00pm & it was 6:30 am . I didn't want to mess it up. 

I heard the door close from downstairs & soon Shayla loud mouth afterwards. "Where is she?! Where is my big mama?!" She said laughing & running up the stairs at me.

Oh lord she always crazy like this early in the morning it don't make no sense. She bust in my room & hug me tight. She gave me a kiss on my cheek & smile at me. "Omg look at you girl! you look good" She said checking me out. I look like she was crazy now.