XKXXX

Shawn P.O.V

This shit too funny man. Aint nobody told Jas too show off & slap a nigga. Now I got her little ass trying not to moan loud. I started to get deeper in her.

"Hello are you still there ma'am?" The lady asked again.

"No bitch im gone" Jas said making me laugh but not that loud. I pick her up & turn her around so she was facing me. She wrap her arms around my neck as I continue to do my thing. She was moaning in my ear loud. I guess she dont care anymore.

"Fuck" Jas said out loud digging her nails in my back & coming on my dick.

"Excuse me!? Is somebody in there with you!" The lady said now trying to get in the bathroom.

I push Jas back against the door hard. making her bite her lip. She wrap her legs tighter on me. I move one of my hand down to her clit & moving my finger in circles on it.  While I was still fucking her. Her eyes started to roll back.

I started to smile hard now. "Baby" I  said in her ear.

"Yes" she said between moans.

"I love you " I said looking into her eyes now.

"I love you too Shawn" She said bitting her lips before she startes to kiss me. Damn im about to come.

"Shawn Im about to come!" She shout out loud taking the words right out my head. Started to laugh & grab on her hips tight. I lift her off my dick a little before I bring her back down hard & coming inside of her. Man She started to scream out loud like a dying whale. I all I do is laugh at her at that point.

"Jas dont ever leave me ok? " I said kissing her on her forehead.

"I wont" she said laying her head on my chest breathing hard.

"Promise "

"I Promise Shawn." She said kissing me none stop until the air plane people  finally bust in the bathroom.

Jas P.O.V

"I still cant believe yall got band for the airport! " Shayla said jumping up on me laughing. We was finally done getting our bags back & waiting on a taxi to come. Shawn & Kj standing in front of us

"Its Shawn Fault!" I said sucking my teeth but soon smiling.

"But girl how was it? That kinda sexy tho. Having sex on a airplane " She said laughing & resting her head on my shoulder.

I look at her & smile again before I bust out laughing again. "Girlll all im going to say is im surprise im can walk right now" I said laughing again & Shayla did as well.

"Damn it was that good. But you can tell me the details when we get back. Here the taxi right here" Shayla said grabing her handle to her bag & my hand walking to the taxi. While Kj hold the door open.

"Ayy Where you think your doing? " Shawn asked popping out of no where & grabing me away from Shayla fast .

"What your talking back. Im getting in the car Shawn" I said smiling up at him.

"Nah " He said picking me up bridal style "You dont need to be walking" He said while Shayla & Kj laugh at us & grab my bag for me.

"& why is that?" I asked trying to sound sexy & bitting my lip.

"You know cause you're surprise you even walking" Shawn said making my face turn red fast.

"Omg Shawn you heard that! " I said punching him on his chest.