Chatper XX

Shawn P.O.V

"Man what you doing here? You cheating bruh?" I asked looking at Kj. Who was looking at me like it was  nothing that she was at my old man house.

"Hell nah bruh. My little brother Justin go with Carissa. I just came to knock on the door cause his ass taking forever in the car. Well his ass shy too. But why df you here?"

"Yeah uh huh nigga & this my old man house nigga " I said grabing Kj inside the house & heading to her car.

Bullshit bruh. Some aint right about her damn story.

When I get to car. I guess the nigga Justin was sitting in it. He look young af tho like 15 . I started to head back in the house now.

"Man Kj who is that nigga in the car cause that boy look young af & Carssia ass is 17"

"Who 17? Carssia just turn 15 boyyy" Kj said looking at Carissa then at me quick.

"HOLD UP JUST TURN 15 !! How you know all this Kj & why yo ass lie man" I said flicking both of them noses.

Carissa 15? I could of went to jail this morning if something happen.  Damn why would she lie about her damn age like that. I aint mad at her tho.

"She go to the same school as my bro & they was dating for a while. I got drop them off to their date." Kj said rolling her eyes.

"Tru tru & Carissa you going to answer my question or nah?"

"I had to lie Shawn! you would not hang out with me if you know how old I really was. " She said low.

"Lol yeah that true I aint going to lie. But I got to get Jas man So ima leave you to yo young ass date."  I said walking pass them.

"You & Jas talking again & you going to get her like that?. Nigga look like you about to go basketball with the boys" Kj said laughing & going to the kitchen like this her house wtf.

I had on my red nike jacket & some black levi pants & my nike slippers. Wtf she talk about?

"How df I look like Im about to play basketball ? but aye yo ass better get out my kitchen eating all my food" I said watching her taking out ham & shit to make a sandwhich.

"Nigga fuck yo kitchen!  & to late now im almost done making this sandwich " She said dancing alittle like a little kid when they get some food they like.

I aint even going to say anything back.  I grab my keys & bump Carissa when I was heading to my car & I guess she was going to Kj car.

"What you do that for!" She said rolling her eyes getting in the car quick before I can even say anything back.

Punk ass. Ill dealing her later tho. cause she aint had to lie.

Jas P.O.V

"Shayla Shawn picking me up in a little so tell me what you had to tell me real quick" I said taping my pen on the desk waiting for the bell to ring.

"Shawn picking you?  df you know what I aint even going to ask man. But Kj was so mad at me. Shit still mad at me. She told me that if I go to anymore partys without her. She going to break up with me. Which is dumb cause that show me that she dont got no trust for me." Shayla said rolling her eyes looking at me.

"True but you do be going wild when your at a party. She must just said that cause..... Wait did you tell her about geting drug? "

"Hell nah Kj would of had me on lock down if she find out & im damn sure aint telling her ass either."