XK

Wassup Yall I had made this chapter good & long for yall. Since I didn't update for a little min but Yeah don't forget to vote. Bye (:........

Jas P.O.V

"I need you to kill your father" Shawn mom said with no shame in her face or voice.

I almost spit out the juice , I had in my mouth & looking up at Shawn. He just look at his mother for a while,  studying her face. But he didnt seem to in shock like how I was.

I wonder why she want him kill! I mean aint they was about to get married?! Did Shawn made her want to kill her soon to be husband?

"Ok how you want me to do this" Shawn said sitting back in his chair still looking at her.  I turn my head at him so fast. I cant believe he is going along with it.

Shawn acting like she not talking about his blood..  his father. Something aint right. But then again he dont like none of them.

"Hm you know kill him. Shot his ass  down " Shawn mom said looking around the breakfast lobby,  sweat was now dripping off her forehead.

"Hm soo you want me to shot him just like that? huh" Shawn said laughing a little.

Shawn mom nodded not fully looking Shawn in his eyes. "Ok I want 50K " Shawn said sitting up now & folding his hands on the table.

"50K! Boy you crazy" Shawn mom said now the one who really spit out her drink.

"What?  You think just cause you family. You get it for free? Nah you lucky I even give you a discount" Shawn said laughing & feeling on my thigh.

"What kind of discount is 50K!" She said shaking her head in disgust.

"you want to make it 90K? No problem.  You complaining & shit. You think I work for free. I have a baby coming soon" Shawn said kissing me on my forehead & creeping his hands more closer to my spot.

She look at me fast & give me a evil look. Like it was my fault Shawn dont like her. I look at her back & smile alittle.

"Shawn you change. You pick her over your family " She said sucking her teeth,  waving her hand.

"She is family to me. Destiny,  Cj , & Jas is family.  But you & that nigga you about to marry ? Nah yall not family.  Yall never be claim by me. So you going to pay me for this or not? He said making chill go down my spin & making his mother face expression change so fast.

"Yeah I give you it.. Do you even want to know the reason? Why I'm doing this" She said looking down to the ground.  Why she was doing that? Shawn was now standing up & grabing my hand to follow him.

"To tell you the truth.  I really dont give a fuck just have my money at 7 pm tonight.  Let Destiny & Cj  bring it up" Shawn said looking down at her laughing & walking off tugging me along with him.

Shawn P.O.V

We was now chilling outside on the beach. We aint talk for a little until Jas finally said something.

"So you really going to do it?" Jas asked me look at me then back at the ocean.

I shrug my shoulder. "I dont know yet" I said rubbing on my chin.

"What you mean. You dont know yet! Dont do it Shawn" She said now grabing on my arm & looking up at me.

"Man I aint going to do it. Im not dumb Jas. Plus she aint even going to come up with that kind of money anyways."

"You dont know what she can or cant do.. But good cause if you kill him the pigs going to come to you & your mom first... I think she would right snitch on you."