Chapter XV

Jas P.O.V

I keep kissing him until I part our lips away. I look into his eyes. I can tell when he ask me that he mean it. "You what? " I said asking him to see if he would repeat himself.

"You hear me Jas, I want you to be mine" He said putting his forehead on mine & smiling down at me.

I know what yall thinking. Oh Jas going to go with Shawn they going to be a cute couple right? Nah cause I dont think I can go with him no.more . I just cant.

I already went with someone like him. Trey.. I aint saying Shawn going to hit me in any kind of way but that hit man shit I aint really feeling that. Plus when I wanted to do stuff with him nah. but he can do that. He flippy nah.

"I cant Shawn " I said pushing him away from me , Looking at everything else but not him

"You cant huh? " Shawn said laughing. "cool cool"

I was in shock no lie. I thought he was going to flip out. Shit even curse my ass out. Be he just walk away from me like nothing happen. "Shawn im still leaving" I yelled after him before he was almost to the room.

"Alright Ill help you pack in the morning. I dont want to you to leave tonight its almost 2 man. & I know Shayla aint going to pick u up. So Ill drop u off in the am " He said back at me.

"Right" I said still downstairs in shock. Is it ok that he so cool right now?

Shawn P.O.V

"Oh shit bruh she turn you downnn" Kash said bust out laughing & choking.

"Yeah man but its all cool. I dont blame her. She know what I do" I said resting my foot on the table, while I lean on the couch with my folded arms behind my head & close my eyes.

"Man I woulda just drag that bitch out my house if someone did that too me man shit & you take her shopping. Disrespectful " Tez said walking out the kitchen , shaking his head.

"I aint like yall tho" I said siting up & checking my G shock to see what time it was.

I was going to check out Destiny & Cj today man. I miss them. Ima see if my old lady want to come too. It was already 1pm I call my old man & say I was going be there at 3pm so let me go ahead now.

"Alright man I got to get my old lady Ill see yall later on tonight for that party" I said getting up fixing myself.

"Why you say it like that. for that party? Its my birthday party! yo ass better be there too, or its going to be some problems. " Tez yelled at me. I right close the door on him.

Didnt I already told this nigga I was going see him at the party. I got in the car to see if my old lady was ready.

When I get there. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" My old lady asked through the door.

"Its me man" I said. Before I know it the door fly open & my mom hug me tight.

Shit I aint really told her I was coming visit her. It been like a month since I saw her really. She was crying now while her head rest on my chest.

"Alright man I miss you too. But go to get dress im about to go see Destiny & Cj. You should too man" I said when I pull her away from me.

I walk in the house when she walk backwards while I push her inside the house. That when I notice something was different.

The house was clean with new stuff! Shit new couch, big ass flat screen TV, all that good stuff.

"Aye ma where you get all this stuff from" I asked when I walk away from her & look around in the house.

"I got a job" She said wraping the tear away from her eyes. I nodded my head. I was happy for her she cleaning up her act.

I walk in the hall that lead to my room , Destiny & Cj room. My room still look to same. I mean my shit always look clean. I aint with that dirty lifestyle.

But when I look in their room. They had a whole new room. Destiny side look like a fairy tell book slap her side. It was with a ass of pink stuff & her bed was big.

On Cj side shit was like a ninja turtle tv show. He had all that good stuff. Good thing their room was big.

"Look good in here, momz I'm proud of you. " I said bring her in a hug & leting her go.

"Thanks I am too. I got to get Destiny & Cj back. Ever since you left. I was so mess up.I finally saw what you was talking about. Im so good I find that job. But let me get dress" She said walking to her room & closing the room to get dress.

•Few Mins Later •

I was chilling until I hear my old lady door open & she walk out. All she look good . I walk up to her. "You look pretty moma" I said hugging her & opening the door for her.

"I always look pretty Shawn lol" She said walking out the door while I open it for her. "Sike" I said low under my voice.

"What was that boy?" She said turning back at me fast.

"Lol man I just said you want me to lock the door moma calm down" I said laughin, grabbing the keys out her hand & locking the door. While she was half way to the elevator.

"Oh that what I thought Shawn" She said while she push the button for the elevator & without waiting for me , the door close. -__-

"I like walking down the stairwells anyways" I said out loud & heading downstairs. I mean she going to get there before but I got the key to the car so she got to wait. She want to be so jokey. I miss her. She back to her old self.

Jas P.O.V

"Shayla! Can you please stop sucking Kj face off & help me out girl" I yelled at Shayla who was behind leaning on the door kissing the soul out of Kj mouth.

"Dont rush me girl but alright " Shayla said finally breaking apart away from Kj & taking the box out my hand to help me.

Im now living with Shayla & Kj. When Shawn drop me off at Shayla mom house.she was not there. Luckily her mom let me in. She also said Shayla move in Kj house b/c it was too pack in here.

She was not playing when she said that. Shayla moma had 7 girls & 9 boys. Yess her moma must been loving her husband dick or something. I cant do all that kids. Nah.

So yeah now im at Kj place unloading my stuff I got the car. "Aye you need to get use to it cause you living with us now bald neck" Kj said laughing creeping up on me & slaping the back of my head.

" Shutup my neck supposed to be bald man & at lest I got a neck." I said droping my box & slap boxing her ass back.

She started to do the same but im dodging her hits lol. She too slow man. "Oh I got neck Jas" She said laughing.

"Yeah my baby got the best neck. Dont play with her" Shayla said walking out the house & to us now.

"Man I dont want to hear that " I said coving my ear, running into the house until I run into something.I fell right on the ground. " Got damn what was that a fucking brick wall" I said holding my head with my hand while I sit up on the ground .

"Oh my bad ma, I aint mean to hurt you man" A deep voice came in. I felt someone grab my hand & pull me up so fast.

"Got damn nigga be gentle . Almost give me whiplash... " I said finally taking my hand off my head & looking to see who it was.

"Kash?"