Chapter XIII

Shawn P.O.V

"JAS IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR GIRL!" I yelled through the door.

"Are you calm now!?" Jas asked.

"YES NOW OPEN THE DOOR"

"You aint calm yet sooo noop"

Soon as I was about to yell at her again. I heard a car door slam from outside. Jas voice soon came in.

"Why is their a Chinese lady outside our house with two black man" Jas asked. I guess she was looking outside at them.

"Boots bring your black ass out here noww lil mf" I heard the Chinese lady shout out from outside.

"Who df is boots? " Jas said laughing.

"Jas hurry up the door!  now I calm down.  Hurry up man. " I said trying to keep my calm.

How df this lady find out where I live at fuck man. The door soon fly up & Jas fly out as while. "Oh shit that bitch got a gun. Nah I dont do that shit" Jas said standing behind me. I guess hiding.

" Man get from behind me " I said walking inside my room & poking my head out the window.

"Aye! If you dont get your shrimp fry rice looking ass from my damn house! Dont you got a buffet to run ! " I yelled at her.

"Ohh you a funny mf! I got a all you can eat right here hun come get it" She said grabbing her area & flicking me off.

"Haha You tooo!" I said flicking her ass back off before she pull out gun & started to shooting at me.

"Omg Shawn who is that?!" Jas said crawling to me while I was on the floor ducking.

"Its my crazy ass baby mama" I lied trying to see what she will say.

"BABY MOMA!!" Jas said standing up now putting her hands on her hip.

"Nah I just fucking with you. Just this

lady I was about to kill" I said calmy peeking out the window to see what she was going now.

"LADY YOU WAS ABOUT TO KILL WHAT SHAWN" Jas said low. Getting back on the floor & looking at me I guess.

After I example what I do. Jas just look at me in shock. Like she was scared of me or some shit. She kinda turning me on no lie. 

"Come on mf come downstairs letsss playyyy!" The Chinese lady yelled out.

Like this lady must lost her mind? I let her ass go when I could of kill her ass right there. Come to my fking house & yell at me. Hell nah fuck that. I started to stand up & go where I keep my guns at. Untill Jas grab my arm. "Where you going" She said looking at me & letting go of me fast & looking away.

"To handle this shit" I said then walking away from her again. "Well I want to handle this shit too..... OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT KILLA!!! I left him in the back yard. What if her ass find him & make dog soup! You know they eat cat." Jas said jumping off the floor walking around the room crazy.

I started to laugh at her a little. "Man they aint about to kill that damnm dog. You stay here & I handle this shit & get your ugly ass dog" I said getting my gun & walking towards the door so I can finally kill this Chinese bitch.

"Wait let me help you Shawn" Jas said grabbing at bat that was on side of the room. I shake my head & laugh again. "Nah ma you stay here" I said walking to her & kisses her soft lips. "For good luck you know" I said winking at her & finally walking out the room now.

I dont want Jas to help , cause I know she aint going to know what tbe fuck she doing & I dont got time to watch her ass. & I dont want her to get hurt man you know.

Jas P.O.V

I swear Shawn messing with me. How he going to say stop what I am doing but he just kiss me. Like make up your damn mind mann.

I sit on the bed & started to think. He got me in this damn room. Not even going nothing to help him. & The fact that I just find out that he is Kash hit man got me thinging.

Like how much people he kill ? Is that why he got kick out of school. Shit I dont know.. I got up & lock the door & look out the window again. I just see the chinese lady looking around & talking to the two man that she was with.

"Alright that you mf want?" I soonly hear Shawn voice & him walking up to them like they was nothing.

"I want your mf head bitch. Run that shit back" The chinese lady said turning her gun to the side trying to act like them old ghetto movies. Wtf did she really just say run that shit back tho.

Shawn started bust out laughing & mocking her "Runn that sshit backk huh?" Soon as he was gone laughing.

He stand back up straight & shot the lady in her head with no hesitation & the two mans tht was with him. I duck down & cover my mouth so I would not scream. I peek back out the window a little to see what he was doing now.

He just stand there shaking his head for awhile then getting on his phone. Walking to the back of the house.

Im not even going to lie right now im scared of Shawn now. Like he just kill people. Like how he sleep at night? Shit how am I going to sleep after seeing that. I cant sleep in the same bed as him now man.  Shit maybe I should go to Shayla house after all.

I heard the a door slam close & Killa barking. I unlock the door & quickly get down the stairs to him. Killa started to run to me. I bend over & pick him up.

I felt somone slap my ass hard. I jump up & turn around. Shawn was smiling at me hard but still was on the phone. What wassup with this boy! He keep flirting with me but when I flirt with noooo. Im so done with him. Im leaving.

"Yeah man bring one of you cleaning people up here to clean this shit up man. I dont care nigga if its late. You got me in this shit" He yell at the phone & hanging up.

"My bad Jas" He said putting his arm around me. I shake him off. "Im leaving Shawn" I said walking backwards so I can keep my eyes on him.

"You leaving df?" Shawn said rising his eyebrow at me looking at me like I slap him with raw chicken.

"Yes I cant stay here with you. What if this shit happen again. Your a hit man. What if people find out about you. Shit maybe the people you kill fam for you"

"People aint going to find out about me Jas"

"How is that" I said puting my hands on my hips

"Cause I always kill people that know what I am"

"So you saying you going to kill me" I asked backing away from him more.

"Shit maybe depends. But that aint going to happen " He said smiling like this shit like its smiling moment.

I keep backing up until I got to the wall. Fuck man whybI always get pin in by the wall. "Oh ok good" I said while he get real close to me.

"Jas man I dont want you to leave but if you want to then I aint stoping you but one thing I got to ask you" He said in my ear.

"What is that" I said turning my head away from him

"I want you to be mine , you know" He said grabing my face softly , turning to him for him to kiss him"

-----------------------------------------------

Lol Vote & 3 Comment ???