XKXX

Shawn P.O.V

So right now I dont know who to believe.  But It dont really matter right now cause I aint feeling this. If my old man lie to me about that shit he told me. Shit fuck up. I gave that nigga a hug. I just dont go around hugging mfs.

"Ok im going to tell you what REALLY  happen back then! " My old lady said still pointing her gun angrily at my old man.

I raise my bottem of water for her to tell her side of the story & nodded.

"It all happen in high school. I was popular back then. I had that body everybody want & some good long hair . Nobody could tell me shit." She begin to say sitting down on the edge of the bed still pointing her gun at my old man.

"High school went on that when 12 grade hit. I was finally was going to graduate & become what I really wanted to be! A model " She said  making me bust out laughing. She give me a quick evil look.

"Im sorry continue " I said still trying to hold it in..I mean my old lady aint ugly but Model my ass. A model for what? A just for me perm box? Or that Olive shit.  Dr Miracle! . Some ghetto black commercial maybe..  yeah.

"That when this mf came in! He was poor always with the same beat up shoes. Shit he was nerd. No one fuck with his ass. But I had to stay for school late for a project.  He was there too. After I was done I had to go all the way to the second floor to put my stuff up in my locker. "

"I dont know why but the lights was already off. I guess they didnt waste no time to save money on the light bill.

That when It all went down. I felt someone pull on my hair,  slamming me on the floor. I look up & it was this nerdy ass boy!. I ask him what was he doing?  He didn't answer me so I started to scream & fight back but that didnt work. He was strong. "

"To make the story short he had pick me up & take me to the teachers lounge & rape me. That when I became  pregnant with yo big head ass."

"I was about to go to the doctor to kill you but your lovely father black mail me. He had pictures! He took of me when I was naked . He even had pictures of me in the shower."

"He said if I leave him or kill his unborn child he will send these pictures out. But I told him I want to be a Model anyways so it aint really matter. That when he turn crazy"

"Bitch shut up with your weak ass story you know none of that shit happen!" My old man said finally snapping.

"Alright Alright My story aint true. So shit!" My old lady said rolling her eyes.

Yeah to tell the truth.  I been know her shit was not true from the start. I was not even listening anyways.

"Alright man. So He is telling the truth?" I asked trying to wrap this shit up. I mean we are in my room.

"Yeah. But he plan for that to happen! He know his brother didnt like me! " She yelled out , pulling on her hair.

"I aint plan shit! I had care about you! I still do. That why I asked you to marry me. So we can start off new. But fuck it now. My knee fuck up" My old man said laying down on the floor,  still holding his knee.

"Aw baby you still care about me?" My old lady ask falling on the ground to hug him.

Man this is too much for me. "Ay mom go in the closet & get the black bag for me" I said shaking my head. Let me fix this nigga knee so they can get out my room with this shit.

She did what I said & handed me the bag. "What in there? " She asked looking at the bag & back at me.

"Dont worry about it ." I said walking to my old man,  kneeing down.