Chapter VII

Hey sorry that I had typo on my last update but I read over this (: so it should be ok

Shawn P.O.V

The sun started to slap me in the face & I started to hear the birds singing & shit. I started to sit up on the headboard. Damn my head is killing me man. I look over Jas sleeping. Her hair was all over her face. One of her leg was over me. The sun was sitting her face too. She look beautiful.

I keep looking at her for a little while then grab the remote control & turn on the Tv to watch the news. I like watching the News I got to know what going on in the world you know.

Damn Jas sleep hard cause I had the Tv up loud & she still didn't move. My stomach started to growl. Man let me go cook something.

I got out the bed & went in the bathroom to brush my teeth again & headed downstairs. When I got down there it was some people still here from the party knock out. I didn't see Kash I guess he went to sleep in his room.

I went in the kitchen. Man I'm glad no one was sleeping in here. I got out the egg , bacon , & the pancake mixs. I started cook. Yes I know how to cook. I had to lean how to do this shit when my old lady was to fuck up to cook for my brother & sister. Speaking of that I hope she taking them to school.

I grab my phone that I had place on the counter before I started to cook & text her.

Text message

Me: You taking Destiny & Cj right

Her: Yeah they getting dress now. Where Df you at?

Me: Alright good & Dont worry about it.

After I was done I took a plate upstairs for Jas & I. Kash better wake up before the people do or he isn't going to get nothing either . The smell from my cooking was starting to get around the house too smh.

I kick the door a lil so get can open all the way. My hand was to full to open it with my hands. I place the food on the dresser. I walk up to Jas side & started to mess with her. First I snatch the covers off her that when I saw..

Oh shit she had on my shirt but she was in her panties too. I guess she was sleep wild so the shirt went up all the way up to her stomach showing her belly button & down. Shit she had a beautiful body man.

Her tattoo look good going down the side of her body like that too. She didn't have granny panties either. She had on these see through pink panties on that had the word love on it.

Alright let me stop looking at this girl. I started to pinch her nose . She turn around mumming something under her voice . Man she need to get up man cause the food getting cold. I started to tickle her ass now. She wake up screaming of laugher. "lol yeahhh wake yo ass up" I said still tickling her while she scream around in the bed. Damn she was turning red let me stop.

I stop ticking her & watch how she sit up fast. Her shirt was back down. Good now she think I didn't see her panties. She gave me this evil look then it got big. "Omg what time is it! I have school today ! She said jumping out the bed fast bending over to look for her clothes. That when I saw her panties again.

Uh think girl is killing me ! I guess she had notice that she was wearing her panties & not the shorts I gave her. She stand back up fast & look at me to see if I saw but I turn my head fast to make her think I didn't see.

"Girl you already late for school it's like almost 12" I said now eating my food. I guess she didn't care anymore she look at me eating.

"What that OMG did you cook for me Shawn?" She said running up to the food I cook for her on her dresser. "Nah that mine too don't touch it" I said mugging her hard.