.XYX

Shawn P.O.V

"Hell nah What yall doing here?  Yall going have to go with that man " I said still looking at my old man while he laugh. Like this shit funny.

"Baby who is at the door. Tell them to go so we can get back to what we was going" My old lady voice came in now from the room.

I started to walk around in circle now. Man this shit is just nasty.

"Its Shawn out here baby" My old man said turning his head around to tell her & still laughing.

"SHAWN OUT THERE!  Omg! How did he get here?" She screamed 

"That a good question baby ..  How did you get here Shawn? " My old man said looking back at me,  cocking his head to the side.

"Dont worry about what im doing here or how I got here! Im a grown man" I said scratching my face at him.

"Oh shit baby your hear our son out here saying he a man" My old man said laughing leaning a little to slap his knee.

"Yeah I hear him baby"

"Well since you a grown man. Leave me your mama alone so we can get back to our sexing!" My old man said slaming the door in my face.

Oh Nah hell nah. Its going to be a cold day in hell if I'm stay my ass by them. I swipe the card to get into the room & grab Jas hand fast.

"What rong baby. Did you even tell them to keep it down Shawn? Cause I still hearing them now" Jas said giving me a stank look.

"Look we got to get a new room Asap Jas. Fuck this " I said taking her out the room .

" What your talking about Shawn! We cant leave this room!  The hotels already book up anyways " Jas said trying to go back in the room.

Man shit! " Well I aint about to go back in that room Jas foreal!" I said putting more bass in my voice so she know I was not playing right now.

"Well why not Shawn. What so wrong about this room" She said rolling her eyes

"MY FUCKING OLD MAN & OLD LADY , IS NEXT DOOR TO US. HAVING SEX AS WE SPEAK!" I yelled

Jas P.O.V

I fall out on the floor laughing,  after Shawn told me that his mother & dad was the one fucking! lol that so nasty.

"That funny Jas? Man you aint shit man" Shawn said looking down at me while I still laugh at the situation.

"No baby , but you cant lie that a little"

"It no little funny Jas. That shit just nasty. Man im going down to the lobby so I can see if we can get another ....." Shawn said before the room next to us open & Shawn dad peek out.

"You guy need to go.. Im trying to make love to my wife here" Shawn dad said laughing before slaming the door back.

I started to even laugh harder now , crying. I look up at Shawn but he was already half way to the elevator .

"Baby where are you going?" I yelled out to him but he wave me off.

Shawn P.O.V

"Sorry sir but all the room are book" The white lady over the desk said looking at me for my reaction.

"Damn you sure , you us dont got thing. I mean my dad & mom is next to my room. I can not handle that gosh" I said trying to act white & proper , so i can really get a room.

"Good gracious why you didn't tell me that in the first place! Let see we have a room . You poor soul" She said typing on the computer fast.

"Thank you so much,  you dont know how much this mean to me"