XXIXXX

Alright Shout To These People I Always See Voting Jas

                                                      Jazz_Funsize                                         

                                         CammLow

                           _Kashara

                                                                  imjus_bri

                            Angle2

                                                                                          Asvpxtrap

                                           cherelle91

                                                                                                                    BabyLips__   

                                                      raquel_jaay_hannah

                                                                                                          Mac_Bissh

           daedae_toocute

                        JurneeHarris   

hunchozty

                               Kamrynburrouse123      Bria_loveher_roc14

                                                                                                    Alfriele LeeAnnMcdonald6                       

                            Thatstarlcyndall

If I forgot anyone Im sorry & Let me know but anyways back to this story :)

Jas P.O.V

"Jas I was looking all over for yo ass" June said coming in the store with a boy wrap around he arm. Why dont this shock me man. Why is she even here. Good thing she dont look bumy or like crack head.

"I guess if you was not looking so good. Why are you here June? Who told u I even work here " I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Girl everyone know you work here now. Let me hold some money..  I know you got it causeI heard u be talking to that nigga Shawn. Plus that big ass rock on ur finger tells it all"

June said snitching hand but I snitch it right back.

"Why df u need money!  why cant you ask this nigga for money? " Shayla said  point at the boy that came with June. He was walking around looking at some shoes.

"Girl I dont got to buy her shit." He said I guess hearing what Shayla said.

"Hm dont talk if you haven't been talking to nigga" Shayla said rolling her eyes.

"So that how you do me Tyron! " June said looking back the boy who soon wave her off. "Anyways sis yeah I need this money cause I need to this bail lady back"

"Im not giving u shit June. You dont even check up on me! I was in a hostipal! Trey had rape me & almost kill me! You didnt even know that cause you too busy thinking about your damn self.

"Well bitch you here. Aint like yo ass really did dead. I mean I went through more then that. Suck it up & be happy you living. I mean my mom pass away. & you made it."

I know this bitch didnt just throw mom name in this fight. Oh hell nah.

"Listen here bitch my mom was drugs! Like yo ass so if you want to do the same thing she was going then go ahead. Yeah I am living but im still hurt. You know what yo ass need to leave befoe I have to beat your ass. I dont want to even see yo ass no more"I said yelling making people stop what their doing & look at me. Good thing my boss aint here cause this shit would look bad.

"So you saying you want me to end up like mom? Man fuck you Jas. That nigga should of kill yo ass so I can have all of momz will money"

Hold up will money what the fuck she talking about?

"What the fuck you telling me mom left us money & you didnt tell me?" I said now getting more heated. I could of use that money on stuff I needed when I live in that broke down apartment. LIKE FUCKING FOOD!

 "You hear me bitch . Moma left us money for you & me but yours got a fucking block on it only u can open it! You know how much time I try to steal yo I.D." She said looking at fingers but I didnt let her finish I now had a hand full on her hair in my hand & punching her with my other hand. I dont even care that she dont know no better or that she my fucking sis. She dead to me at this fucking point. I hate her ass!

"Oh shit Jas Girl we at your job stop!" Shayla said trying to pull us apart.

Man at this point I dont even care where I'm at! I want her fucking head! She hide the fuck mom left us money when we really needed that shit! Her blood was all over my fucking fist. I aint going to lie she was getting in her hits in too.

"Yoo what the fuck you doing" Someone said picking me up. I was now looking down at June. Good this my chance to kick her in her fucking face. I kick my leg , kicking her right in her fucking face. "BITCH" She said falling down on the floor in pain. I just smile down at her.  I wanted to beat her ass so bad now that I did. I feel so good. I dont care if it was the right t

Shawn P.O.V

Let me go surprise Jas fat head at work. I mean I do need to get some new shoes.

Plus my baby got a 50% off so you know she going to hook me up. But nah I got my own money anyways lol.

I was almost to footlocker when I started to hear people voices come in like someone is fighting.  When It always them dumb ass girls fighting in the mall or fighting over some nigga. I shit I had forgot I had fight in the fucking mall man.

The voice got closer when I was getting to Jas job. The fuck them people fighting in there.

Jas P.O.V

Rashad finally put me down when June boy or whoever the fuck he was help her off the floor.

I dont know why but Rashad had me in a hug. I can smell his cologne. Damn he smell good. I look up to him about tell him to him up good & he can let go off me now.

Until someone snitch me up. I thought it was June ass! I was about to get ready for round 2 shit. But Shawn voice came in. "Man Jas df u hugging this nigga for" He said pulling me behind him & look at Rashad hard.  Shawn was a inch shorter then Rashad. "Baby calm down he was pulling me apart from June ass" I said trying to pull him away from Rashad but his eyes glue on him unstill he look over & see June bloody face.

"Oh my bad man I overreacted" Shawn said dapping Rashad.

"Yeah man I understand " Rashad said dapping him up but looking at me.

—---———————————————————

Comment & Vote