XVO

Jas P.O.V

"Girl tomorrow is the baby shower! Omg you might be having your baby tomorrow or Saturday! " Shayla said all excited while we getting the place ready for the baby shower tomorrow.

"Girl I know. I just so ready to have this baby. He or she is killing me !" I said looking at the decorations that Shayla & I had bought at Party City.

"Hm I guess. I just ready to see my little niece or nephew so I can spoil her to death." She said smiling all hard. She is not lying either. Between her & Ky. Smh

"Oh lord. Why dont you just have a baby with Kj. Didnt you say her scrap on game strong " I said joking with her.

"Oh you got jokes now? Shutup. Do want baby but not now. Im too young. I got to stop partying first & Finish High School. " Shayla said cutting out stuff out now.

That kinda had made me sad. I had to stop going to school & had to do online for the last pass months.  I miss school so much its not even funny.

Shayla was noticing me upset & change the subject quick. "So where Shawn at? " She asked.

"He said he got to buy more stuff for the baby room. And take Cj & Destiny shopping for the baby shower" I said rolling eyes.

Shawn done gone out & buy so much things I swear. Its so much clothes & toys in that baby room. It look like I already had a baby shower & those was my gife from everybody.

"Tf he buying now? See I might not even going to get to spoil the baby." She said sucking his teeth.

"Lol you should already know Shawn the type to buy his...  "our" baby the world " I said smiling rubing my stomach.

"Yeah. I guess but he just buying random stuff"

"Better then nothing." I said getting up to go feed Killa something before I forget.

I walk in the kitchen & started to pour his food in the bowl. He soon came flying out the back room to his food.

"Oh shit ! I forgot all about that ugly puppy" Shayla said laughing .

"Ayy dont play with Killa. He was like my first child." I said patting him on his head & playing with his floppy ears.

"Girl forget you & that ugly thing...." Shayla said still laughing but soon stop.

"Did you invite you sister to the baby shower..  Jas ?  " Shayla asked out the blue.

To tell the truth I forgotten all about that girl. But Still I dont want her there or even by my baby. I dont got time for her ass. If she came me & my unborn baby might have to tag team that ass. Smh let me stop.

"Yeah. You should already know you're invited Shayla. Stop asking dumb question " I said acting like I didnt know who she was talking about.

Shayla smiled then shake her head. "Nah. June not me."

I grab my list of people I invited. "No sorry there is no June here." I said flipping through the papers.

"You know what..  Im just going to drop it. What about Shawn mom & dad?"

"Uh Idk about that one"

"How you mean? You dont want them there?"

"I mean aint that I dont want them there. Even tho they had mess us up in Hawaii.  It just I dont think Shawn  even tell them"

"He had to tell them. "

"How you know?"

"Cause Destiny & Cj going to be there. So he must had to tell his people "