XXVIII

Check My Other Book "The Bet"

Jas P.O.V

We finally see Shawn running towards the car. With no shirt on. But One of his arm was bloody.  "Omgg Shawn what happen" I ask when he got in the car.

"What it look like I got shot" He said getting all smart. I hate when he get like that.

"We got to take you to the hospital Shawn" Shayla said starting the car up & looking at Shawn bloody arm.

"Nah Im good. Just drop me off & ill take care of myself. Just take my baby" He said winking at me.

I dont understand why he flirting with me right now. The fact that I got this Shut eye is a turn off but this nigga just flirting. I guess that mean he dont care how I look.

We got to the hospital. A hour later after we drop off Shawn. They give me alot of shots that I hate cause dislike needles!

"Ok Jas are u feeling well" My nurse asked pulling the blinds that was around my bed aside.

"Yeah now that all the needles are gone. But im not feeling this patch on my eye." I said sitting up a little.

"Well you look like a cute pirate " She said laughing.

Really bitch a pirate.? -_-

I started to laugh with her then I stop"Uh No" I said giving her a serious look. I aint in the mood for jokes.

she cleared her throat. "Well we going to let you leave tomorrow in the morning is there. Anymore question you got for me?" She asked waiting for my answer.

"Yes hmm do you have any morning after pill" I asked low.

"Huh excuse me?"

I know her ass hear me. "DO YOU HAVE ANY MORNING AFTER PILLS" I asked again but making sure she can hear me.

"Oh when exactly did you have sexual intercourse?"

"Hmm a few hours ago" I said.

See we didnt really tell the doctors what happen to me. I just said I was bike riding & fell off my bike & shit. They Believe the whole thing. I know know how cause it was 2 am now. So why am I even bike riding in the first place. But good thing they aint that bright.

"Oh well yes. Ill bring that right out for you" She said leaving closing the blinds back.

I lay back down & look up at the ceiling. My life is turning out for the worst. I dont know if I can even take it no more. Kj had to take Shayla home cause she keep crying blaming herself for what happen to me. I dont know why.

But she care for me so much. I wish she was my real sister man. I didnt hear from June for awhile so I guess she went to rehab. Good. She didnt that man.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I said sitting up waiting for the person to open thw blinds so I can see who it is.

"Wassup" Shawn said opening the blinds smiling at me. He had this home man case on hia arm I guess.

"Hey" I said smiling hard. Making my cheeks hurt too. "When you got here?"

"Obviously just now Jas" He said getting smart again.

"Dont start" I said rolling my one good eye. I guess that man Shawn laugh cause he was dying laughing.

"Im jp man" He said standing by my bed smiling at me. "I just came down here to check on CJ. He doing better  man he get to home two days from now" He said smiling even more.

"Oh thay good. I get to leave in the morning" I said

"Good. You moving in with me so I can watvh over you"

"You asking me or telling me Shawn"

"Im telling you. Now scoot over."

I did what he say. I dont know why he want me to tho. He started to get in the bed with me now. Lol good thing this a queen size bed. "Omg Shawn" I said when he was beside me. He was laying down on his back. He turn his head to the side so he can look at me.

"Jas I love you man" He said moving my hair from my face like he always do.

"How much nigga?" I asked laughing.

"Look out the window. All the star that out tonight that how much I love you" He said in serious voice.

I sit up a little & look to the right where the window was & the blinds was not blocking. I look at the dark blue sky. There was no damn out.

I tuen around fast so I can look at him"Shawn there no.damn...." I begin to say but he cut me off & kiss me.

He was one of the kiss when I can tell how much he really care/ love me. "There nothing in the world that can explain how much I love you Jas" He said when he stop kissing me & resting his head on mine.

"Aw Shawn I Love you man" I said wraping my arms around his neck looking into his eyes. "I really do"

He came me have hope for the rest of my life man. Now that I got him , Shayla & Kj in my life. I dont know but it finally feel right...

-------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter so I might update again later on tonight.

Check My Other Book "The Bet"

Dont forget to vote & comment.