Chapter XVII

Check Out My New Book "The Bet"

Shawn P.O.V

Man Tez brithday party is too pack man. Carissa all lock up on my arm too. "Aye you need to get off my arm before people think you more then my step sister " I said to her.

"Oh yeah you right lol" She said gigging showing her one dimple on her right cheek. At lest she aint ugly I give her that.

"Shawnnnn you made it man , Who is your friend " Tez said looking at me to my sister I guess.

"Yeah man I aint have anything else to do & this my step sister " I said slapping his hand away from hers. Aint no where ima let him take Carissa. I got to watch him.

"Step sister huh. But aye you see who Kash here with man?" Tez asked

"Lol nah who he with? " I said standing up from the couch & looking for Kash.

"Bruh he here with Jas & her friend Shayla " Tez said pointing them out. I looked at where he was pointing at & I saw Jas all up on Kash.

Boy wtf. I ask this girl out & she up on my home boy. Lol aint that some shit. Wait hold on how she know Tez was having a party?

I turn around to see Tez sitting in my spot talking to Carissa. "Aye Ill be right back stay right here" I told Carissa & watch her nodded her head & saying ok.

I started to make my way to where Jas was but I soon see Shayla leaning on the wall like she was in daze.

"Girl wtf you got going? " I asked waving my hand in her face to get her out her daze.

She shake her head & the drool from the side of her mouth. & look at my face closely. "OH SHAWNN!" she said laughing rocking side to side. This girl was fuck up.

"Shayla you need to get home. Where Kj at? I asked looking around looking for her girl.

"Shhhh" Shayla said putting one of her finger on my lip then sliding it off it. "She dont know im here. Ooo she at work. Dont tell her tho. Here pussy pussy" Shayla said to a girl that was walking pass us now.

"Shayla you fuck up. You came with Jas come on. She need to take you home. Did she drive you?." I asked looking in her eyes. Them shit was dilated.

"Oh no her yellow ass aint drive here. Kash brought us here. Ha he came in a limo got us & we took shots in the limo too" Shayla said starting to close her eyes now.

Wtf Kash doing picking their ass up. Man this shit confusing. I push Shayla to wake her ass up. "Oh shit this my songggg! " She said waking up fast throwing her arms in the air. Her arms look like noodles man.

"OOO GIRL WHAT YOU DOING WHEN YOU BACK THAT ASS UP" She said dancing alittle almost falling but she catch her balance.

"Man Shayla how much drink your ass had" I asked. I was done with her ass man.

"I only had that one shot Kash give me" She said sticking her tongue showing her tongue ring shit.

"One drink Kash gave you?" I said to myself. Man shit! that nigga drug this girl. If he did that to Shayla I know he did it too Jas. Fuck man.

I grab Shayla hand & dragging her to where I left Carissa. "Boy slow downn this aint race" She said walking slow while I drag her ass. She mess up & bump a girl. "Moveee bitch I know you saw my drunk ass coming" She said. barking like she was DMX now.

I sit her on the couch. But Carissa was not there. & Tez was not either man fuck! "Shayla stay yo ass right here! If you leave ima call Kj on your ass" I said. She sit up quick. "Ok ok im not going to move." She said looking scared.