XYXX

Jas P.O.V

I finally catch up with Shawn. He was standing by someone car & had both of his hand on his head. When he notice someone was coming . He turn around & look who it was.

"Shawn are you ok?" I said rushing up to him & holding his upper arm. While he look at the beach down the hill from the restaurant .

"Yeah man im good. I just..  Nah man nvm fuck that. My old lady know damn well they aing going to fucking last! I aint saying I dont got mad love for my old man. But when he left my mom got on that shit!

I had to take care of my lil sis & bro while she put that shit in her. She didnt even care about us.... You know what the fuck up shit is.. She try to sell off Destiny for crack when she was just 2" He said. I can hear his voice was breaking down. Tears was coming down my face.

I know how he is feeling. My mom was on crack to. I can really relate to Shawn & his situation. But when he just tell me what his mom did just now. I lost all respect for his mother. IDC How she is now. That just fuck up.

I was still crying until Shawn grab me & brought me in for a bear hug. We stand there for a minute just hugging.  Until one of us finally decided to talk.

"Promise me Jas. When or If we have kids we not going to let them have the life we had man. It just fuck up" Shawn said still hugging me & giving me a quick kiss on the top of my head

"I promise" I said while I was still in his arms. Shawn didnt say nothing after I promise him. He just kiss the top of my head again. When I with Shawn , It feel like we are in our own world & I love it.

"Why dont we start now?" I said looking up at him,  cracking a smile.

"Hold up start what?" Shawn said almost coming back to his good old self , looking down at me when a puzzle look.

"Making a child..... I mean Shawn Im ready to make a family with you. I love you Shawn. " I said smiling hard at him while tears drop down my eyes again but it was tears of happiest.

Alright Yall Some Freaky Shit About To Happen So If You Aint About That "Life" To Read Then Shit Better Stop Reading Now █

Shawn P.O.V

We was back in the room now. Jas was in the bathroom getting ready for what is about go to down. I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her to get out the bathroom. I guess we really about to do this man. Have a little me or a lil her.

To be honest, when Jas said she want to start now having kids. I was about to pass out right there. I didnt see that coming. But I tell you one thing. My child or kids going to have the world man. When I say that I mean that.

I dont even want go back to LA. I dont want to raise my kid in that fuck up place... Nah man.

"Ok im done.  Close your eyes." Jas said from the bathroom,  sounding kinda nervous.

I did what she said & started to hear her footsteps get closer to me. But  "Tink X Freak Like Me" came on.

I felt her hands on my face & soon her lips on mine giving soft ass kisses. "Ok you can open your eyes now Shawn " She said. I open my eyes & there she was naked with whip cream on her nipples & pussy. My eyes got bigger when I saw. I mean Damn my baby aint playing. There was even a cherry on each of her nipples as well of the whip cream.

"What you like what you see?" Jas asked winking her eye at me & giggling.

"Nah I love it" I said wasting no time pulling her close to me.

"Well show me how much you love it then" She said kissing me again but giving me a sloppy wet kiss this time. Damn Im about to go to work on her sexy ass right now.

Jas P.O.V

I put the pillow over my face. Moaning & screaming out when Shawn started to eat me out. Damn he know what he was doing with his tongue.

"Nah move that pillow,  I want to see your face." He said taking the pillow off my face & going for my nipples now. He started to lick then suck/gently bite on them. Shit im about to go crazy already & he didn't even put it in yet.

"Alright turn around baby" He said smirking alittle cause he know what about to happen next. I did what he said & lay on my stomach.  Waiting for what he was going to do or say.

"Alright now poke out that booty for me" He said smacking me on my ass before I did what he said.

I bite my bottom lip & did what he said. I started to arch my back as well. "lol yeah baby" He said trying to be jokey & smacking me on my ass again & grabing on it.

"Baby stop teasing me & just put it in" I said lifting up a little to look behide me at him. He grab on my hips & move me , closer  to him. I felt his dick rub up on me. Damn man he need to hurry up & give me that Zaddy dickz. Lmfao!

"Alright you aint got to tell me twice " He said putting it in fast making me scream out now. Damn I aint had some in a minute I was not ready for all that man.

"Df you screaming for it not even all the way in yet. I can tell now you aint going be walking no where in the morning right now. " He said grabbing my hair making me lift up my head now looking at the headboard now. Fuck Shawn not playing no game right now.

Shawn P.O.V

I started to move in & out Jas now. I aint even going to lie right now. I already done buss in her a couple of time.  Lol shit sad but her pussy that good. She started to moan more & more when I start to move even move faster.

I grab one her leg & fliping her on her side & moving fast now while I rub on her clit. "Fuck " She said trying to crawl away but I brought her ass right back now.

"Nah baby where you going? Wasn't  you rushing me ?" I asked pulling back out & smacking back in her. Making her scream out even more.

I pick her up now & started to walk to the glass the double doors that lead to the balcony. "Baby no what if ppl see us" She said while she press up on the glass. I shit I dont give two fucks right now. I put it in again hard & fast again making her body jerk up on the glass & she hold her self up with her hands.

"Well I guess they going to get a free show tonight" I said speeding it up some more. Making Jas squirt all over now. Got Damn!

Jas P.O.V

After A few hours of all that. We was laying back in the bed now. I had mess up the blanket & sheets so we had use the extra ones that was in the closet.  Thank God. I was laying on top of Shawn going into his eyes & he look into mine. "I can tell you this right now. You it definitely pregnant , how much rounds we had." He said laughing & moving my hair for my face.

"Whatever. But I had you tapping out tho" I said laughing & felt my face heating up.

"Lol I hear you Jas. But Im in love what everything about you. " Shawn said feeling on my booty from under the covers.

"Lol Hm baby stop But I Love You Too.I Want to do your everything " I said kissing him. I Love hime so much.

"You already is Jas. " He said turning around so he can be on top of me now. & looking down at me. "Let me show you again" He said laughing.

"Omg Shawn aint you aint tired yet! " I said laughing & wrapping my arms around his neck,  kissing him.

-----------------------------------------------

Lol Dont forget to Comment & Vote man. But sorry if It too short. Ill try to update tomorrow.  Love Yall.