Chapter V

Vote & Comment Please!

Shawn P.O.V

I was tired man. And I was not going to stand there & listen to Jas stuck up ass no more. She be thinking she better then everyone man. We both live in this broke down apartment.

"Shawn Shawnnn Shawnnn Wait!" I hear someone yelled when I was making my way to the stairwell . Man who is this. I turn around to see Jas coming my way. I guess she wanted to finish what we started.

"Yeah man wassup?" I said leaning on the wall going back on my phone. I can tell its pissing her off because she was turning red. lol she look red bone. she was a little thick. She had a good bit of titties but a lot of ass. Her skin look soft. She was looking good today. & Her tattoo look good on her too. I'm glad she got her own hair & not wearing that fake shit.

"Look Shawn I just wanted to tell you Thank You for helping me earlier today. You know with the Trey thing." She said. I can feel her eyes mugging me while I was on the phone.

"Yeah no problem" I said finally looking at her. Leaning my head on the brick wall. Looking into her light brown eyes.

"But you really should not be pulling out your gun like that & shooting people like a maniac!" She said looking away from me for a min then looking back at me.

"Like a maniac? I was helping your ass!" I said trying to keep my calm.

"But I didn't ask for your damn help! Did I? I can handle my own problem" She said getting hype.

"Yeah it look like you can sure handled your problem alright. Jas cut the bullshit you had needed my help! You was standing there helpless like you about to shit up on yourself. I don't know why you trying to act so fucking hard when you know you're not man!" I said going back to my phone. I don't know whatup with ma. but she need to cut that shit out.

All of a sudden I felt Jas hands slapping my phone out my hand. my phone hit the ground. I look up about to curse her ass out but I stop to see her head down & tears dipping down her face to the ground. damn I made the girl cry.

"You don't fucking know me! or what I have to go through! Or had too! I need to be strong ! On my fucking own! & I need to learn how to handle my own shit!" She said now looking at me. I can tell by the look she gave me. that she mean what she said. shit man.

"Look Jas man I'm... " I try to say but she put her hand up to stop me.

"Shut It Shawn I don't want your pitty ass sorry" She said walking away leaving me.

What the fuck just happen man. I grab my phone off the floor & I rub my face with my hand. Today is really stressing me out man. I put my hands in my pockets & started to make my way back to the stairwell & walking to my house. Shit man I need to take a fucking nap before Kash party tonight .

Jas P.O.V

Shawn Is ass ! I swear I cant believe I cried in front of him like that !

When I finally got to my door. I stand there for a while & place my head on the door. I need to stop being so weak. I need to change! Change everything my look! my personally EVERYTHING! I only got myself .. Well & Shayla. My sister ain't shit I swear. I know she still hurt over mom death but she need to understand I need her too!

I began to unlock my door. When I walk in everything was like how I left so I know she was not here. Like where df June be at? I know whoever house she at tired seeing her face everyday. I place my keys on the counter & made my way to the refrigerator. of course there was nothing in it. I need to eat something before I go to this party.