XLXX

Check out my new book The Bet & My other book Keem (:

8 Comments & 28 Votes for the next update ♡

Shawn P.O.V

I was still in the car. When Jas & Shayla finally got there happy ass out the bank. Jas was jumping around like a damn kid. Man I guess she got a lot.

I lock the door before they started to get in the car. "Omg baby your not going to believe this" Jas said putting on her seat belt fast & grabing on my arm.

"Oh lawd what baby your moma left you some good money?" I said resting  my arm on her seat so I can back up.

"Some! Some aint even the word baby she left me!!!  3 mil baby " Jas said screamed having 3 fingers up in the air. I aint going to lie.  I hit on the barks fast.

"Got damn what your moma was going working with the Mexicans in Mexico ! " I said looking at her. Im happy for her tho.

"I dont know. I think my dad left it for us. But still im rich baby! It so much I want to do! But first we should all go too Hawaii! " She said screaming & Shayla following right after her.

Damn they about to make me deaf before the day is over. "Hawaii here we comeeee" Shayla said screaming with her phone in her hand. I guess she calling Kj.

"Alright you cant be telling everyone you rich Jas.. Then they want to act like their your friend all of a sudden." I said turninh the corner fast.

"Yeah you right" Jas said looking upset.

"I know I right but we still can turn up baby " I said messing with her when we got to a red light.

"So when we going to Hawaii? " Shayla said still smiling hard smh. Thank god no one left her ass money. She will blow that shit in a sec.

"How about tonight. That ok?" Jas said looking at me first to see if it was ok.

"Hm yeah if you want to Jas. I mean it aint my money do what you want. "I said laughing cause I got her in check. She got ask before shw can do anything.

"Omggg I got to call KJ!" Shayla said bouncing around in the backseat. "Keep yo Tigga ass still Shayla before them pull me over cause yo ass " I said.

"Anyways ima drop you off at Shayla so I can check on my family before we go you know."

"Alright cool"

●30 mins later ●

"Shawnie" Destiny said running up to me,  jumping into my arm.

"Wassup fat mama" I said blowing on her cheeks making her laugh.

"Hold up im not fat. Chubby maybe but fat Nahh" She said the last part in chief keef voice making me laugh.

"I hear you man" I said shaking my head. I close the door behind after I was fully in the house now. I didnt really see nobody. Oh yeah if yall didnt know my ma & old man back together so she living here.

"Destiny where everyone at girl" I said putting her down going into the kitchen. looking for some food.

"Well Carissa upstairs sleeping. Mom & daddy with shopping cause we..." Destiny try to say but I guesa Cj hear me.

"Oh Shit Shawnn when you got here "Cj said walking up to me & dapping. When df dis this nigga get hard.

"Yeah wassup man. You feeling alright? " I said looking at him close.

"Yeah everything been good you know man" Cj said rubing on his neck.

"& Cj got a girlfriend Shawnie!" Destiny said laughing & running away.

Oh so that wassup. Lil bruh got a lil one that why he acting like that. I just shake my head & went back to looking for food.

"Man Destiny stop telling people my business! " Cj said looking at Destiny stick her tongue at him.

"So what her name man" I asked after I mean a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch , leaning on the counter.

"Jennifer " He said smirking.

"Oo at lest she dont got no ghetto ass name. You ask or did she?"

"She ask me" He said laughing.

"Oh shit bruh. She live around here?"

"Yeah around the corner..  I was about to see her after Carissa wake up & watch Destiny "

"Lol I hear you bruh" I said putting my bowl in the sink.  "Well ima be out of town for a while.  Tell them that. I just came to check on yall man" I said pulling him in a headlock.

"Man stop!  you fucking up my waves" Cj said scream out waving his arms all over the place. "Destiny Destiny!  Get some of this too" I said laughing.

Destiny started to punch him on his side. "Yeah nigga we ganging yo ass" I said putting him on the floor still beating him up.

"Yeah you came to the rong neighborhood homes " Destiny said kicking him lightly.

I started to bust out laughing.  Destiny hell man. I give Cj one more good hit before Destiny & I took off running.

"Oh yall some pussy for running" Cj said trying to get up I guess. I kiss Destiny on her cheek for she ran upstairs & hide. I ran outside & got in my car.

Man I love them man.

Jas P.O.V

I pack all Shawn things. He said he got to make one more stop before he meet us at the Air Port.  He also text me & tell me what all to bring. Which was everything btw.

I also had to take Killa him to the place where they put the animals at when they traveling with the owner.

"Aye Yall come with me.  I have to take Killa to the people " I said picking Killa up. He started to lick my face crazy.

"Alright bald neck" Kj said grabbing Shayla hand & following me.

"Shawn need to hurry up before they start letting us on the plane you know." Shayla said sucking her teeth.

"Yeah true he got 30 mins . So bruh good.So chill" Kj said backing Shawn up.

I hope he do make it tho. I dont want to leave him. Well shit im not hoing to leave him but still he need to hurry up.

-------------------------------------------------------

8 Comments & 26 Votes for the next update ♡