Chapter XI

Shawn P.O.V

"Jas man you planning to buy the whole mall man. You already got 15 new shoes & a ass of bags of clothes back in the fucking car" I asked her while I watch her run inside Forever 21.

Oh hell nah fuck that!

"Shawn shut up you said you was taking me shopping & I can buy anything now shut up. Omg look at that crop top over there" Jas said grabbing a back crop top shirt with red kissy lips all over it. or watever that shit was.

"I see your hoeing ass can find a nice looking boyfriend real quick " A girl said looking at me winking & walking up to Jas smiling. Damn she bad man who is this girl?. She was like honey brown,  with curling brown hair, a nice shape. & that ass>

Jas P.O.V

I turn around fast to see who the fuck was talking to me. When I turn around it was Mary. Mary was the girl that Trey was chating on me with. "My hoeing ass?  but who was creeping with my ex? let me think yo burning ass bitch now be gone im to busy for yo ass " I said turning back shopping.

"My burning ass! bitch I guess you burning too if I been fucking him & he was fucking you! but I still got him so Im good" She said laughing & flipping her hair.

"Bitch you think that cute? & that when you know you dont know what the fuck you talking about cause I didnt give Trey none bitch. & how yo mom name you Mary after Jesus moma but yo pussy full of sin. Shit sad " I said laughing in her face making her stop.

"Bitch you saying my pussy full of sins but who got your man.  Me! who fucking him now. Me! You lonely  & I feel sorry for this nigga right here " She said coming closer to me & pointing  at Shawn . She better back that ass back.

"Nah dont feel sorry for me & she aint lonely believe me ma " Shawn said cutting in between us & grabbing me by my hips & pulling me in a kiss.

my heart had skip a beat. I close my eyes & wrap my arms around his neck & pull on his hair alittle. Idk but this kiss was different for the other ones it was like...  idk shit.

Our lips finally part from each other. He look at me & smile & I did the same. I hear someone hands clapping. I look back at Mary to see Trey standing right there looking us. He was mad but He was smiling. 

"Oh so you fucking Shawn now?  " He said coming at me now. But Shawn push me back behind him & was now face to face with Trey.

" The fuck you worry about her!  Trey!  You fucking me now!  Let her fuck that bitch ass nigga" Mary said loud jumping up & down. Pointing her fingers over Trey shoulders. Making ppl  look towards at us now.

"Bitch stfu before I punch yo ghetto ass" Trey said not even looking at her. He eyes was glue on Shawn & I.

"Yeah man listen to your girl. Dont worry about what we doing. Jas aint your problem no more nigga. Or do I had shoot your ass again for yo ass to understand that " Shawn said keeping a straight face.

Trey started to look around thinking now. "Oh hell nah you let this nigga shoot yo ass Trey! Wait I thought you said you was in a drive by." Mary said getting hype again.

Trey turn around fast & punch Mary right in her nose. Blood bust out her nose. She fell on the floor screaming holding her nose. "Trey I thought you love me why you punch me like that I hate you " She said still holding her nose & kicking Trey in his leg crying.

I guess Shawn was done with Trey bullshit. Soon Trey had turn back around. Shawn had stick him right in his face. Making his head go back.

"Oh shit them nigga fighting" Someone yell out loud making a ass of ppl come around us. People startes to push me out the way to get a better veiw.

I was trying to get back to Shawn. I had to know if he was ok. I cant even see the fucking fight! "Get the fuck out the way! that my boyfriend fighting" I yelled out. Wait did I just call Shawn my boyfriend?  o_O.

"Damn that nigga killing that nigga!"

"Fuck man is that the Shawn nigga! "

"WorldddddStarrrr in this bitch bruh"

"Oh fuck here come the opps now"

Everyone started to run all over the place bumping me while I try to run towards when they was fighting at.

Suddenly someone had grab my hand. I look up to see it was Shawn. "Hurry up Jas we got to get out here now fuck" He said dragging me out the store now. I look over to where they was fighting at to see Trey knock out on the floor & Mary crying over him. I started to smile hard now.

Shawn P.O.V

Jas & I was running in the park in lot. "Fuck where I park the fucking car!" I said looking around. That bitch ass nigga cant even fight man.  Got all this fucking blood on my white tee & on my all white cocaine (Air Force). "Its right over there" Jas said pointing out the car.

When we got to the car. I unlock the door fast & put her other stuff in the car & got in. Soon as I was about to pull off. The police was knock on my window . Looking down at me. "Aye get out the car I want to talk to you" He said yelling. I suck my teeth & pull off fast. I aint about to go to jail the fuck I look like. I looked at Jas. She lool scared but she looked at me & smile. I started to hear the police siren to come at us now . I grab her hand & kiss it. "You trust me?" I said smiling at her & pushing on the gas more. She shake her head yes.

Good

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short ima update again today but  vote & comment (: