Chapter XII

Check Out My New Book "The Bet"

Jas P.O.V

I dont even know why I had said yes when Shawn ask me if I trust him. We was now in a high speed chase with the police & he think this shit is funny too. He keep laughing & smiling when some of the opps smash into another car.

"Oh shit Jas you see that shit!" He said looking at me & back on the road.

"Shawn you need to hurry up with this shit before we be on live 5 news! " I yelled folding my arm.

Like all this shit for fighting with Trey lame ass. "Tru you right" He said looking at me & winking at me.

I felt his hand on my thigh now. He started to squeeze hard  my thigh now. I let out a moan. wtf rong with me?.

"Just dont tell me what to do anymore ma. Got me? I mean you do trust me right" He said looking at me now but this time I know he was not playing around.

I shake my head yes. He started too smirk at me now. All of the sudden we was going backwards.  Omggg what is he doing!

The police fly in front of us while we go backwards. They soon stoped & try to turn around to get back at us.

I dont know how he is driving backwards like this!. He is missing all the cars not even hitting them. People was blowing their horns at us like crazy.

All the sudden the car started to spin crazy now. All I could of do was scream & close my eyes. "Ohhhh shittttt" I screaming holding on anything I can grab & now opening my eyes. We was now driving the right way but still on the wrong side of road.

I didnt hear the police no more. I turn around in my seat too see if they was still following us. They was still back up from the cars that was too slow to get out of Shawn way & crash .

Shawn bust a right fast & drive in Walmart park in lot. "Why we here they going to catch up to us Shawn" I asked looking at him crazy & looking back to see if they got close.

But he didnt say nothing. He started to drive a the way in the back of Walmart ... Behind it & park the car.

"Man chill I know what im doing Jas" Shawn said leaning is seat back getting his phone out & now texting on it .

I mugged at him for awhile. This nigga must be dumb or crazy why the fuck would he just park here!  All the places he can pick but he pick Walmart. wtf -__-

"Shawn you so fucking dumb why would you just sit here texting on your phone like this is nothing! We like sitting ducks man! lets goo!" I said hitting his arm & getting in his face.

I guess that had get to him. He grab my shirt & bring me closer to him. "What I told you about that" He said looking into my eyes & smiling. I just looked back at him. Idk why but he is turning me on right now.

I place my hand on his cheek & bring him in a kiss. We was now kissing. I claim into his seat & sit in his lap facing him. He felt his warm hands creep up my shirt to my boobs. He grab on & started to play with it.

I let out a moan & close  my eyes , bite my lips. He soon stop & started to laugh a little. He grab my hips. I sit up now looking at him.

Shawn P.O.V

Man Jas dont know what she want man. First she yelling at me & all mad & shit. Now she all up on me kissing me.

I mean I dont mind but I hope she dont think we a couple. I aint trying to be no Bonnie & Cylde.  I aint really with that relationship shit.